• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

britlover

Closed Account
Big thanks to Tony and Jimbo. I dig her Blonde hair now in that video set. Too bad her tits appear to be a bit smaller (Alexis, honey, you're not forgetting to eat again now, are you?), but still quite a wonderful set. ;)

good work guys.....keep it up.....i know there's gonna be more out there.

Hi all happy new year!! newbie here; but experience on the bog boob side:) I am trying to find that ripe4piss alexis video everywhere on the net if anyone has seen it or has it would be appreciated if they can share:)
many thanks folks:):)

britlover

Closed Account
Hey all, Happy New Year. Been busy as fuck here. I shall be enjoying the latest links tonight and tomarrow. I hope Alexis get's some more video shoots done this year, and her output wont be as slow as it has over the last two. Here is to hoping her ass shall be "fine in '09". ;)

Big thanks again to all for the recent links (unless it's something simple I am into, and quick to find, like my side fetish for Redheads and BBWs and Asian lasses, I simply don't have time to find solid pic and movie galleries and to post'em here for posative Rep as of late, but in the coming weeks, I'll try to change it). Peace out ...

I´ve just got the entire complete femanic site from a vid source and my God I couldn´t beleive my eyes when I saw what Alexis May did on those vids..she must a bene really desperated; she did Scat scene ..specially the scene on the forest is totally insane she poops and then eats her own scat mixed with her vomit it´s amazing; really impacting!
If Score folks would ever see this I think her reputation would really be down the floor..poor girl.

as usual the link is scrambled..she has a new dvd released in the u.k. at the moment called double d tails..it is very good..d.p.and tits covered..hope you can find it..sweetmeats is the studio name if you access it you get a free trailer...keep your eyes peeled guys..take care scotty