• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

After watching MacGyver I've got a question about guns in the US

I live in Arizona,don't need a CCW permit in this state.However,if any gun(rifle,handgun)is purchased in a gunshop,you have to fill out an ATF background check form beforehand.I have 3 semi-auto rifles and 1 bolt-action sniper rifle.I have purchased all 4 rifles from a trusted long time friend,won't buy any weapons in a gun store.Non of ATF's or Federal goverment's business what I have.

Scott

It's none of the ATF and Federal Governments business what you have?. Guess what? my friend, the ATF and the Federal Government know what you have now thanks to you listing the weapons. They are spying on us as we type... and maybe even some of them are members here as well lol

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
It's none of the ATF and Federal Governments business what you have?. Guess what? my friend, the ATF and the Federal Government know what you have now thanks to you listing the weapons. They are spying on us as we type... and maybe even some of them are members here as well lol

Nope,it's none of their business what I have,they don't know what I actually have because I never bought them in a gunshop where the serial numbers would be recorded when they are sold.Little paranoid are you?LOL!

Scott