• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Action Allie / Natalie Sparks / Wild Natalie

Tr@\/i$

Banned
I guess it shouldn't be too much longer until the new site is up. She said mid-May and thats only a week or so away!!!!! :nanner:

Sweet deal . . . I'm posting to mark this thread so i'm there when its released

Has anyone seen pics Natalie posted on her Twitter page???
Damn those are a must see!!!

Here.

I have been a lurker for years here and i have to say Natalie, it was just YOU that made me sign up on here and post, you are fucking DIVINE!

Tr@\/i$

Banned
I love seeing her do that strip tease in her tour video to Gravity from John Mayer which is an awesome song!!! I didn't even know she liked him. This girl just keeps surprising me. That might be the first video I watch on her new site. I would fucking LOVE to see a girl to do a sexy strip tease for me, especially to a great song like that!!!! That is one lucky SOB behind that video camera and he better realize that!!!! ;)

Tr@\/i$

Banned
That video on the 3rd page is fucking unbelievable!!!!! :bowdown: I've never been able to get myself off in less than 30 seconds before. ;) It's crazy how much she turns me on!! This is so surreal for me being a fan of Natalie for so long and wanting to see her do videos like this and in just a short amount of time, I'm finally seeing her do everything that I've always wanted. I think masturbating is gonna have a whole new meaning for me when her site opens up... :eyeso:

just love the new stuff cumming out
i used this for the wallpaper on my iphone..
http://wildnatalie.com/Previewpics/oncouch.jpg

I like how the phones got "Slide to unlock" with nat's pussy on it! :)

EDIT: Please note, this is not a picture posting forum. You are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread, or it is in ID thread. And in no case a hardcore image. Post a link instead. Do not hot link images to avoid approval of attachment.
Attachment deleted.
Link added: http://img166.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=27755_mr_brooks_nat-phone2_123_244lo.jpg
Read the rules, Please.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!!! It's only a matter of days now!!! I cant give u a specific date but it's soon!! I hope your dicks can handle it :) I'm going camping this week and I'm gonna shot some fun and of course sexy videos in the rv ;)
I'm on my phone ATM or I would give u all a pic.. Guess your gonna have to wait hehe aw I still like to tease u

Oh and I see you found my tour, sneeky sneeky.. But I like it

the above is a fake post: WildNatalie, no space. Check earlier in the thread.

The mods are usually on top of things around here, so hopefully my post and the fake above it will be deleted soon.