• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Action Allie / Natalie Sparks / Wild Natalie

yes!! I was the one to get you to post!!?!? That might just be the coolest thing Ive ever heard!!! wooo hooo!! its a party!

lol ya now look at what u started- im up to 10 posts :1orglaugh

my bday is this month too- so its gonna be a birthday present when your site launches Natalie:glugglug:

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
lol ya now look at what u started- im up to 10 posts :1orglaugh

my bday is this month too- so its gonna be a birthday present when your site launches Natalie:glugglug:

This forum is addicting fair warning.. Glad your enjoying it though!! I noticed that you IDed a girl in a thread way to go lol.

Well happy early bday!!! Maybe bdays will get some fan signs?!?! just a thought ;)

Msilva

Banned
I was checking out things on her new site and I found a video I think she just put up! for some reason it is a quicktime video so make sure you have the plugin, it didnt work for me at first then i got the plug in and WOW!

here is the link!

http://wildnatalie.com/freestuff/freevid2.html

I cant FUCKING WAIT for the rest of the site... if she is gonna have more stuff anything like this her site is gonna be freakin amazing...

Thanks NATALIE! this made my night...

I was checking out things on her new site and I found a video I think she just put up! for some reason it is a quicktime video so make sure you have the plugin, it didnt work for me at first then i got the plug in and WOW!

here is the link!

http://wildnatalie.com/freestuff/freevid2.html

I cant FUCKING WAIT for the rest of the site... if she is gonna have more stuff anything like this her site is gonna be freakin amazing...

Thanks NATALIE! this made my night...

WOW! nice find

good luck for your website natalie!, looking foward to it:D

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
ohh look there! my first time masterbating on a trampoline.. good stuff. Probably not the last time either lol.. Playing with myself outside is fun.. I like the chance of getting caught ;)

Hope you all have a good weekend!! Its beautiful here in vegas today! :D

Tr@\/i$

Banned
ohh look there! my first time masterbating on a trampoline.. good stuff. Probably not the last time either lol.. Playing with myself outside is fun.. I like the chance of getting caught ;)
OH MY DAMN!!! You had a taste of this video on your trailer... and this one was still a tease... I cant wait to watch the FULL video!!! Some may say that it's too short but it was plenty of time for me. ;) You know... Ive seen many videos of you masturbating and even though this is the first one where we get to see full on insertion.. I still think hearing you moan and the expressions on your face gets me off the most!!! Don't get me wrong.. you have a fucking gorgeous pussy... but OMG.. you have such a sexy voice!!!!!!!

:hit:

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
gusher?? lol I wasnt squirting in that picture. Its the water.. You have to wait for my site to open before you get to see me squirt AND its a video not a picture :)

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
No nudity but still a cute one!! I did use a dildo in this same set though, as Im sure you can see in previous posts..

Attachments

• a (9).jpg
    a (9).jpg
    266 KB · Views: 889

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
gusher?? lol I wasnt squirting in that picture. Its the water.. You have to wait for my site to open before you get to see me squirt AND its a video not a picture :)

I think they were just kidding. ;)

No nudity but still a cute one!! I did use a dildo in this same set though, as Im sure you can see in previous posts..

:eek: Oh my god! Definitely a cute one! A gorgeous one!! I mean those eyes! Look at those eyes!!!! :lovecoupl