• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A Short Guide to the Internet Troll

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Well, I'm glad this was well received. Now if only it was as well heeded, har har har...

Aw well! :glugglug:

Thats spot on!

Just stick around the IMDb boards for an hour or so and you will have the definitive guide on a troll's behavior. That place is Troll Haven.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Feed the Troll, right? You're saying feed the Trolls.

"TROLL GOTTA EAT TOO!" -a Troll

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
What if.... All active members with over 10,000 posts (a senior membership so to speak) can vote to have a troll (not someone you're just annoyed with) perma-banned? Would this ease the community at large?

What if.... All active members with over 10,000 posts (a senior membership so to speak) can vote to have a troll (not someone you're just annoyed with) perma-banned? Would this ease the community at large?

I like the voting idea, but it should be the group of mods that vote. Once enough reports are....reported, an email can be sent to the mods who will then vote yes or no on punishment. At least the mods have some sort of trust from the admins. And this will eliminate any power tripping mods or impulse bans.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
What we're seeing here is not "trolling". It's a very feeble attempt at such.

"Trolling" is apparently the latest word that has been completely diluted of its' meaning.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I put the three worst trolls on my ignore list (good thing I am no mod no more), my life is really better now