• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Let's improve the FreeOnes-Board together

Well, then just forget about it. It was just an idea me and my bottle of whiskey had.
If no one of you cares, neither will I.

But one day one of you will be an OCSM and post pics of his wiener because no female will be left on this board.

Forget it, Rusty. It's Freeones. People would rather derail a thread by talking about anders cock or whatever the fuck instead of taking a thread, however futile, seriously.

Rusty T

Closed Account
I think most people figure he's raimmi, who closed his account shortly before Rusty T showed up.

I have to disappoint, but no I wasn't that guy and neither was I vodkasvictim (like blue countach suggested in another thread)
I prefer that no one knows who I was in the past, because there was that one guy in the past who was harassing me for no reason (and even if I put him on ignore, then he made a new account to continue)
That was my reason to make a new account. But that's not really the topic of this thread

Forget it, Rusty. It's Freeones. People would rather derail a thread by talking about anders cock or whatever the fuck instead of taking a thread, however futile, seriously.

I think you are right (unfortunatelly)

Hello everyone,

the recent situation on the this Board seems to be really bad (e.g. a lot of trolling or fights between Members) and unfortunately the atmosphere getting worser because of that.

I know that I am not really well known and I am not writing or contributing much to the forum, but I think that doesn't matter and you might still be interested in my idea.
We sould all work together in order to improve the Board or otherwise I fear that the OCSMs will leave because they can no longer stand this place (and in the end the forum would be a sausage fest)

So let's make "rules" (well not really rules but rather suggestions) on how to make things better:

- Don't feed the trolls (I know it is a common saying, but it is a wise one), there is a lot of trolling going on lately and if we simply stopping responding to them and their threads, they might slowly disappear and loose interest
- If you have a personal problem with another member, then please don't fight in the public. Just ignore each other (put each other on the ignore list) or fight in PMs

Feel free to add further suggestions or simply write down your thoughts on this.
Ignoring trolls only encourages them to try harder.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I keep hoping boilover will come back. He provided days of high quality entertainment.

As a sanitary towel I will at least be closer to a pussy then you will ever be in your life.

I think you just insulted yourself.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Let's improve the FreeOnes Board together...

That's the problem right there mate: together. There is no such thing on this board. Whenever there's a thread about this topic to try improve things it gets immediately derailed with sarcasm, nonsense, writing lessons and bickering on personal level. As long as we can point fingers at someone else and whine the shit out of everything so we can avoid our own responsability, nobody cares.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
This.

I could care less about who's a troll and who isn't.

This biggest cancer to this board is the ass kissing, thread derailments by all these dopes and their inside, dumbass jokes about this Anders toolbelt and his cock, Petra and her whole cult-mother schtick and Rolaid and what the fuck he does at FreeOnes headquarters or whatever the fuck these Norway mufuckas do.

Who gives a fuck ....seriously?
If you wanna be a FreeOnes employee groupie, do it off the forum or some shit.

I'm tired of reading about it.
....fuck outta here with that bullshit already.