• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A question

bjoe1181

Closed Account
Can anyone tell me how every man's fantasy seems to be anal sex and cum on a chics face? How the hell did that happen?

PROBE

Banned
I have to disagree id personally rather a 3some with two women

PROBE said:
I have to disagree id personally rather a 3some with two women

i agree

edit: and not too be cheesy or anything, but my wife has to be one of them... nothing sexier than the thought of my wife kissing another woman.

Well It's human nature...... Normally Anal/cum shots are forbidden.. So, men crave this because they are like forbidden fruit.. and plus i don't want to be evil, but it degrades women.

Cheers

Personally, i don't see what the big deal is either. I never really was a big fan of anal scenes in movies, and in life i don't think ill ever try it, just not my thing. As for cumshots on the face, ass, tits, etc. i think they are overrated also. Who cares where you shoot it as long as you experience the euphoria of reaching the climax? And some of you may disagree with me, but you cannot forget about her needs either. If she's willing to please you, you should be willing to return the favor, and vice versa. Just my opinion. Keep on rockin and rollin!!