• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
4f93llfwq82b1.jpg

So is this a random post thread? I am trying to get to 5,000 posts and this thread could be my ticket.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
As a Sicilian, that disturbs me greatly, but as a completely twisted and fucked up human being, it greatly disturbs me.

I had a dream last night that I was in a stranger's home installing a dishwasher. The owner of the home was a woman in her 50s and she became angry when she saw me installing the new dishwasher because the previous dishwasher was the first appliance she and her late husband had purchased in this home and it had sentimental value. She told me to install the old dishwasher. I could not install the old dishwasher because it had been stolen by some local children. The woman then attacked me with a piece of wood as I ran off into the night waving my penis and shouting obscenities.

Dreams are weird.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
This show was so funny. Too bad it ran outta money.

Jon Glaser makes some quality programming. Jon Glaser Loves Gear ran for a couple seasons on TruTV a few years ago and it featured most of the same cast as Delocated. Neon Joe: Werewolf Hunter was another of his live action Adult Swim shows, but it didn't gain any traction.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
How hairy and matted do you think Whoopi Goldberg's ass crack is? It's like a net catching a tuna every time she pinches off a loaf.

48896989-10070197-image-a-263_1633635066580.jpg

Ted Danson actually performed analingus on that.

TedJonathanPhoto_1534542980392-55-HR.jpg

Reactions: BCT

Kimberly Guilfoyle looks like she was the object of affection at a bukkake party thrown by a battalion of deranged hobos.

54c771de777aeeafe93d87433264b10e

Anybody remember what she got fired for at Fox News? I knew the first time I saw her smile she looked like a crocodile holding pictures that she really, really wants you to look at.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I dunno, she had a certain appeal in the 80s.

I look at it like this - being actually funny? As a female? And black? In the old days?

And she always has a certain style and look?

I can't say (and call me sexist) that I find most females funny. Humor is kinda hot, imo.

Just my musing. Carry on.

I would give Willow Nightingale the anal sex.

ipq4oakyn29a1.gif

That is two sizes too big for me, so you got my Go-Ahead

She got a sexy smile, though

No argument. She is on the chubby side. She also has a great smile. A gal's face goes a long way with me. I think I like her character with all that personality on AEW even though I almost always despise babyfaces.

aew-willow-nightingale.gif

ba3ed4fb16c6668e6d9f0a5666abd9c033979873.gif

9f92597f92deff016b559d6fc62e955cc7f3f919.gif

anna-jay-botch-aew-botch.gif