• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Still never saw him, me thinks...

Thanks, though

Afternoon Edit:

Last edited:

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Still never saw him, me thinks...

Thanks, though

Afternoon Edit:

The bear must have fell asleep ripping and tearing Julian apart out of boredom... unless he was on cocaine.

Image-for-Unity-10-f29c5649-259c-4372-8597-9bda561c2760.png

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Rutger Hauer is perfect for a roll like that. He has that look of a man who just doesn't care, and a dark personality in a lot of his movies. The Hitcher was a freak movie he starred in. In fact Shotgun Hobo is available on one of the streaming services I have. I should check it out.

Rutger Hauer is perfect for a roll like that. He has that look of a man who just doesn't care, and a dark personality in a lot of his movies. The Hitcher was a freak movie he starred in. In fact Shotgun Hobo is available on one of the streaming services I have. I should check it out.

Hobo With A Shotgun belongs in your film collection next to Troma Films as if you are a fan of Troma (Toxic Avenger, Class Of Nuke 'Em High) you are likely to also enjoy Hobo With A Shotgun.

Mr. Daystar

Hobo With A Shotgun belongs in your film collection next to Troma Films as if you are a fan of Troma (Toxic Avenger, Class Of Nuke 'Em High) you are likely to also enjoy Hobo With A Shotgun.
Jesus Christ dude, that movie was one of the biggest pieces of cinematic crap I've ever seen.....but I kind of liked it. You know who would have played that roll very well. The late Rowdy Roddy Piper. Do you remember that stupid ass movie he was in, with the special sun glasses? These 2 would make the perfect double feature. I'll never get this hour and a half back.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Oh yeah... in german, that jewel was named "Sie leben", in english original, "John Carpenter’s They Live"
BEST MOVIE EVER
ChatGPT sums it up in three sentences as follows:
"John Carpenter’s They Live" is a science fiction movie released in 1988. The story follows a drifter who discovers a pair of special sunglasses that allow him to see the true nature of the world - that it is controlled by an alien race that uses subliminal messages to manipulate the human population into submission. The protagonist, along with a small group of rebels, sets out to expose the aliens and awaken the rest of humanity to the truth.

Jesus Christ dude, that movie was one of the biggest pieces of cinematic crap I've ever seen.....but I kind of liked it. You know who would have played that roll very well. The late Rowdy Roddy Piper. Do you remember that stupid ass movie he was in, with the special sun glasses? These 2 would make the perfect double feature. I'll never get this hour and a half back.

It is mandatory you stop by the liquor store before viewing these types of films. A bullpen full of drunk fellas heckling the movie in the background adds to the fun. Check out Samurai Cop next and Lady Terminator after that. Good luck to your liver.

They Live is a fun flick too.

Cpxi.gif

Mr. Daystar

This looks good and totally easy to make. I like chorizo. I like cheese. I'd probably buy the salsa along with the tortillas.

I love chorizo too. You know what's killer? Get a box of Zatarans dirty rice mix, and replace the ground beef, with chorizo. When it's done, you can spread a little shredded cheese on top. I usually put diced tomato and chilies, along with black beans anyway, so no real need for salsa, unless you want extra. I will sometimes toss in a couple of diced up chicken breasts. It's also good mixed with ground meat for burgers, but I'm sure you've done that.