• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

360 or ps3?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I have both, but I have more games for my 360. When a new game comes out, and it is for both systems, I tend to get it for PS3, though.

They are both great consoles but in the 360's defence, it is 2 consoles behind the ps3. Microsoft have brought out the xbox and the xbox 360. Sony have brought out PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3.

ps3 really has no games compared to 360

Are you talking quality or quantity?

Like many have said before,it's all about the games.

Metal Gear
Gran Turismo
Infamous
Killzone
God Of War
Final Fantasy

As long as the 360 doesn't have any of these titles,I'll never give a shit about it.

Are you talking quality or quantity?

Like many have said before,it's all about the games.

Metal Gear
Gran Turismo
Infamous
Killzone
God Of War
Final Fantasy

As long as the 360 doesn't have any of these titles,I'll never give a shit about it.

I just got a PS3 for my birthday last week and I got Killzone 2 for it. I loved the multiplayer in the first game and the second one is awesome (the story and the multiplayer) and much, much better than the Halo IMO. I didn't like the Infamous demo (or the Uncharted demo for that matter) but I did like the Metal Gear Solid 4 demo and may pick that game up. Of course God of War 3 is and has always been on my radar and now that I have a PS3 I'll get Final Fantasy XIII for it instead of my XBOX 360 (I can't see playing FF on a non-Sony system anymore). I'll skip Gran Turismo (haven't liked it since GT 2) but I'm looking forward to DC Universe Online. I still play my XBOX though (multiplatform except FF will go to that system), I've got Modern Warfare 2 on reserve for it next month.

I got a dilimma....I want the PS3 baaaaad but have been told that if you aint got an HDTV then whats the point.....Its either one or the other an HDTV or PS3....Help?

i have a ps3 and i would buy it again....you have a full blue ray player and the games grafic is much better than the 360!

Here's something from Youtube that I've been following.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fARdxkovMhQ

There are 4 parts so far,but they seem to be coming out at a snail's pace.

These vids are pretty interesting so far,and it seems that they are determined to get down to every important aspect of each system,while staying unbiased.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
You just killed a Kitten.

after having a year and a half with the ps3 and having a 360 at launch,I'm convinced that microsoft didnt put enough horse power in the xbox 360 to have a long life cycle. Its evident in the latest games and they are lacking in the exclusives dept real bad at the moment. This is if you look at the games from a quality and different genres perspecive and not franchise's.

I dont get it? Halo3 got mocked alittle cause the graphics were nice but nothing groundbreaking. Everyone said "This is Microsofts flagship franchise that put them on the map,it deserves way better visuals." Lets face it gears1 blows halo3 out of the water. So they do HaloODST and use the Halo3 engine....again? Now HaloODST is getting the gripe treatment for looking dated.

Thats it......why did they use the Halo3 engine for ODST? Why,because the lack of horsepower w/ the 360 hardware and the dumbass idea to use a small capacity dvd9 disc and not bluray or hdvd. Why waste money and time on trying to dev a better game engine when its not gonna look too much better than the one you have up and running already. They riddled the 360 with way too many short cuts to get that 1 yr head start. Than of course theres the 52% failure rate of 360 consoles. The way ps3 is amping up in sales and the quality software it has,360 will prob be behind the ps3 in sales at the end.

All that forced head start did was give some nice initial exclusives,millions of broken consoles and now dated graphics in only its 4th year this holiday. Heres a nice big question I would love infinity ward themselves to answer.....Is callof Dookie modernwarfare2 a 6-8 hour campaign again because of the lack of memory of the xbox360? It could make sense.......they are using the modernwarfare1 engine again and 360 is the console that uses the small storage medium.

What can they do to defend themselves? Say "dont blame us for another short game,blame microsofts console for having lack of a large size storage medium" They cant do that.....

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
after having a year and a half with the ps3 and having a 360 at launch,I'm convinced that microsoft didnt put enough horse power in the xbox 360 to have a long life cycle. Its evident in the latest games and they are lacking in the exclusives dept real bad at the moment. This is if you look at the games from a quality and different genres perspecive and not franchise's.

I dont get it? Halo3 got mocked alittle cause the graphics were nice but nothing groundbreaking. Everyone said "This is Microsofts flagship franchise that put them on the map,it deserves way better visuals." Lets face it gears1 blows halo3 out of the water. So they do HaloODST and use the Halo3 engine....again? Now HaloODST is getting the gripe treatment for looking dated.

Thats it......why did they use the Halo3 engine for ODST? Why,because the lack of horsepower w/ the 360 hardware and the dumbass idea to use a small capacity dvd9 disc and not bluray or hdvd. Why waste money and time on trying to dev a better game engine when its not gonna look too much better than the one you have up and running already. They riddled the 360 with way too many short cuts to get that 1 yr head start. Than of course theres the 52% failure rate of 360 consoles. The way ps3 is amping up in sales and the quality software it has,360 will prob be behind the ps3 in sales at the end.

All that forced head start did was give some nice initial exclusives,millions of broken consoles and now dated graphics in only its 4th year this holiday. Heres a nice big question I would love infinity ward themselves to answer.....Is callof Dookie modernwarfare2 a 6-8 hour campaign again because of the lack of memory of the xbox360? It could make sense.......they are using the modernwarfare1 engine again and 360 is the console that uses the small storage medium.

What can they do to defend themselves? Say "dont blame us for another short game,blame microsofts console for having lack of a large size storage medium" They cant do that.....

First of all fuck Halo! All of em! Gears was better, as for infinity ward...you make a good point. If they went exclusive to PS3 they could make a much better game. I'm still looking forward to it however.

I am considering picking up a PS3 in a few months though. For God of War 3. Also the double disk that has gow1 and 2 with updated graphics. gow 3 will sell PS3 consoles by itself. It was delayed twice already. But thats because they are working to make it perfect. Anything less and they'll get shredded by the reviews. They know they have a lot to live up to. Just look how much the first 2 games pushed the hardware on PS2! If they push the PS3 like that...WOW! PS3 does have the clear hardware advantage over microsoft. The game developers just haven't fully tapped the potential that is the PS3 powerhouse!