• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

360 or ps3?

Tons more exclusives? Really? So far the 360 has 171 exclusives & the ps3 has 155 exclusives, both numbers include future titles. It's mainly the live arcade that has more exclusives then the psn. So now the 360 does have more exclusives, but are you willing to sit there & say all 171 are great games? Cause I know I wouldn't say that for the 155 ps3 exclusives, even if I am a ps3 fan.

I have both systems and I can easily say that out of all the exclusives I have played on each systems , 360 wins hands down for quality and fun. But that's just my opinion.

I have both systems and I can easily say that out of all the exclusives I have played on each systems , 360 wins hands down for quality and fun. But that's just my opinion.

I don't care. People please stop quoting me to talk about the 360 I honestly don't care about your opinions, thank you. P.S. sorry for sounding rude (not really, well kinda)

I don't care. People please stop quoting me to talk about the 360 I honestly don't care about your opinions, thank you. P.S. sorry for sounding rude (not really, well kinda)

Yet you give your opinion a lot to people who probably don't care about yours :D . It can't go just one way. P.S I wasn't giving my opinion about 360 only , it included both systems :rolleyes:

Yet you give your opinion a lot to people who probably don't care about yours :D . It can't go just one way.

Where on this thread do you see me giving my opinions to a person who didn't want them on here? I've talked to one person sharing my opinions & we had a conversation, the only time I've giving my opinion when it wasn't a conversation is when I was agreeing with that persons opinions, & I've giving facts & asked a question to a different person. I simply stated to not quote me to give opinions about the 360, especially if I didn't ask.I only asked 1 person about the 360 that involved an opinion. So your accusation is wrong. so stop trying to make me out to be a hypocrite. Yes opinions do go both ways but if I wanted to know what your opinion was I could have just read it, you didn't need to quote me which was what I was complaining about in the first place, I completely support people giving their opinions I just don't care to read them all. So please shut up.

With a few exceptions, I was never into the PlayStation. I prefer the 360. There's more support for it and its constantly growing. If the PS3 were cheaper & had developers that fully took advantage of it, it'd be much more successful & popular.

Was just over my friends house playing a few games on his 360. I asked him when the last time he played with his PS3 and he said probably a month ago. He just uses it for movies atm :1orglaugh

I bought the PS3 my online would not work even though i made the new email moments before i put it in, tht thing is seriously fucked up for me.

I love my 360 :p

PS3 definitely is a better console. I have a friend who bought an xbox , he regrets it everyday when he sees me with my ps3. A Lot of people who own xbox are in denial. Get real !!!

PS3 definitely is a better console. I have a friend who bought an xbox , he regrets it everyday when he sees me with my ps3. A Lot of people who own xbox are in denial. Get real !!!

That's a very stupid statement to make. I own an XBOX 360 and I love it very much. I also plan on getting a PS3 when the price drops. Why? Cause I'm a Gamer not a console fan. I go where the games that I want to play are and both systems have great games on them. To say that XBOX fans are in denial is absolutely ridiculous.

That's a very stupid statement to make. I own an XBOX 360 and I love it very much. I also plan on getting a PS3 when the price drops. Why? Cause I'm a Gamer not a console fan. I go where the games that I want to play are and both systems have great games on them. To say that XBOX fans are in denial is absolutely ridiculous.

I agree with you 100 % , I have both systems because they both have something interesting to offer.

habo9

Banned

Well said thats exactly wot it is m8 , denial??:thefinger

I have both. I play more games on the 360, but its also been replaced three times all free of charge under warranty. The build quality of the 360 is junk compared to the PS3. My PS3 gets more use a movie player than games.