• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2020 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

Biden would consider Republican for VP 'but I can't think of one right now'

Former Vice President Joe Biden said he would consider picking a Republican as his running mate in 2020, but the top-tier Democratic presidential candidate stopped short of naming which members of the other party he’d weigh for the spot.

Biden made the comment while speaking to voters in New Hampshire on Monday, after a woman told the former vice president he’d “have to pull out all the stops” to beat Trump if he’s the nominee, adding that her 21-year-old son wondered if Biden would consider picking a Republican running mate, according to CNN.
"The answer is I would, but I can't think of one now," Biden replied. He was met with audible laughs from the crowd.

"No I'm serious, here's what I mean. Let me explain that," Biden said. "You know there's some really decent Republicans that are out there still, but here's the problem right now ... they've got to step up."
He added that there's a "plethora of qualified people," including "a lot of qualified women" and "qualified African Americans."
Whoever he picks, would have to be "simpatico with me," Biden said.
"Who knew what my priorities were and knew what I wanted to do. We could disagree on tactic, but strategically we'd have to be on the exact same page," he added.
Biden said earlier this year that he would prefer a running mate who was “of color and/or a different gender.”

He’s also thrown out some names of Democrats he would mull over for the spot. Earlier this month he said “of course” he would consider Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) for the spot, shortly after Harris dropped out of the primary race.
At a town hall in November he suggested four women he’d consider for the role, without naming them, saying "the former assistant attorney general who got fired," referring to former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates; "the woman who should have been the governor of Georgia," referring to Stacey Abrams; and "the two senators from the state of New Hampshire," referring to Democratic Sens. Jeanne Shaheen and Maggie Hassan.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...ican-for-vp-but-i-cant-think-of-one-right-now

Biden's pandering to the few republican voters who are not happy with Trump. Let's just hope Democratic voters realises Biden's not a true Democrat, that he's A DINO and Republican-like.

We could disagree on tactic, but strategically we'd have to be on the exact same page
This is Biden, admitting he migh ben on te same page than the fraction of the GOP who's not 10% with Trump. Is that really the candidate democrats wants ? Is that the race they want, between a hardcore republican and a moderate republican pretending to be a democrat ? Do they really want a race in which 3 out of the 4 participants (Trump, Pence, Biden and his VP) would be registered republicans ?
The truth is when voters have not other choice but a republican and a republican-like, they pick the "real" republican.

I said it before and I'd say it again : If the democratic nominee is Biden, just cancel the election, just give Trump his 2nd term. At least that would save time and money. At least that would spare democrats a total humiliation.

georges

Staff member

georges

Staff member
Trump Fundraising Crushes Warren and Sanders, More Than Doubles Biden's Best Quarter Ever
https://www.westernjournal.com/trum...ushtraffic URL to Post&ff_content=2020-01-02

Trump Tearing Apart Warren, Sanders in Florida Poll
https://www.westernjournal.com/trum...ushtraffic URL to Post&ff_content=2020-01-02

Trump’s Campaign Announces ‘Unprecedented’ Fundraising Numbers for Fourth Quarter

Julián Castro Drops Out of 2020 Presidential Race
https://www.westernjournal.com/ap-c...ushtraffic URL to Post&ff_content=2020-01-02

Bob Ehrlich: Democrats' Lurch to the Left Is Unprecedented
https://www.westernjournal.com/bob-...ushtraffic URL to Post&ff_content=2020-01-02

Last edited:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
:rofl: Dropped out of the race? Really? That is the most hilarious thing. I don't think he ever left the starting line. :rofl2: He was never in the race ... just like LOSER O'Rourke.

Castro dropping out shouldn't affect anything. After all ... how many voting eligible family members are there in his family? And probably not even all of them were going to vote for Castro. :1orglaugh

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I just hope the DNC does not do similar shit like last election preliminaries, when Sanders was very much in front, and leading with his grassroots finacing, as well, but the DNC HAD to push their own favorite candidate -then, Clinton - and in various caucusses bent the rules and miscounted votes, etc., just so Hillary got the candidacy. To gloriously fail, having enough of the actual elective votes, butz no way in hell the Electoral College would elect her, after all.

This would go exactly the same way, would the DNC pick Biden. Let us not fool ourselves, even though the GOP's shady and even criminal activities toi smear him, the Electoral College would not elect him, as well as they haven't elected Hillary last time.

Sanders is the best shot, right now, that's my take right now

You guys are 100% dead sure Trump is gonna win re-election, beware : in 2016 we were 100% dead sure Hillary would win...

Seems like, despite most Trumptards on this board lauthing at me, I'm not the only one thinking this election is far from being a guaranteed win for Trump...

Biden is embracing the SJW who are trying to push blame Sanders for his embrace of Joe Rogan's endorsement. I'm pretty sure this will backfire. The American people doesn't like SJW...

I just hope the DNC does not do similar shit like last election preliminaries, when Sanders was very much in front, and leading with his grassroots finacing, as well, but the DNC HAD to push their own favorite candidate -then, Clinton - and in various caucusses bent the rules and miscounted votes, etc., just so Hillary got the candidacy. To gloriously fail, having enough of the actual elective votes, butz no way in hell the Electoral College would elect her, after all.

This would go exactly the same way, would the DNC pick Biden. Let us not fool ourselves, even though the GOP's shady and even criminal activities toi smear him, the Electoral College would not elect him, as well as they haven't elected Hillary last time.

Sanders is the best shot, right now, that's my take right now

source.gif

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
If the elections were real they would push Sanders. I'm talking the democrats and the entire media.
I mean if they really wanted to get Trump out thats all they need to do and Sanders would easily take out Trump in 2020.
So why arent they doing this?
All these people, and celebrities and politicians and "news" companies who supposedly hate Trump so much could easily promote Sanders and their "problem" is gone.
They dont, they arent, because its all a phony fake show and as long as the american people stay willfully ignorant and cant see what is so obvious then the show will go on and on.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Article from 28th of January 2020

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...emocratic-primary-polls-iowa-caucuses-winning

The article shows that the numbers are narrowing down, and, given the usual margin of error of 3.5%, the two lead contenders - Biden and Sanders - will most likely be up in the lead, and have the field at a good distance.

I am eager to see the next caucusses develop and the trends show, who has the biggest momentum.

In closing, every of the Democrat candidates would be a safer and better President than the current mess

In closing, every of the Democrat candidates would be a safer and better President than the current mess
Apart from religious zealots like Hukabee or Santorum, any of the 2016 republican primary candidates would be better than Trump

yep

Apart from religious zealots like Hukabee or Santorum, any of the 2016 republican primary candidates would be better than Trump

True. But the biggest difference was that Trump (along with being a game show celebrity :facepalm:) appealed to all their most base instincts, fear and loathing - so here we are.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
So how come the Demoncratic party and the media doesn't endorse Sanders who is obviously the only person who could and would beat Trump in an honest election?
The answer to their problem is Sanders. Why don't they promote him?

And for anybody who thinks Trump still has so many fans: He don't.
Most of the people who voted for him in 2016, probably at least 75% now either don't like him or now don't give a fuck enough to vote in 2020.
Many people who voted Trump in 2016 did so only to prevent a possible Hiliary presidency, so count them out in 2020.

Pretty much any democrat could beat him in 2020 as long as the media promotes them.
So why arent they?

So how come the Demoncratic party and the media doesn't endorse Sanders who is obviously the only person who could and would beat Trump in an honest election?
The answer to their problem is Sanders. Why don't they promote him?
Because, unlike Bernie, the DNC puts his billionaire donors before the american people.

And for anybody who thinks Trump still has so many fans: He don't.
Most of the people who voted for him in 2016, probably at least 75% now either don't like him or now don't give a fuck enough to vote in 2020.
Where did you get that ?
Many people who voted Trump in 2016 did so only to prevent a possible Hiliary presidency, so count them out in 2020.
You think the people who voted for Trump tprevent a Hillary presidency would vote for Biden ? Despite the fact that Biden's basically Hillary 2.0 ?

Pretty much any democrat could beat him in 2020 as long as the media promotes them.
So why arent they?
Establishment candidates such as Klobuchar, Buttigieg or Biden would lose to Trump.
Warren could win but it's more likely she would lose 'cause 'till now her ncampaign was disastrous and she lost a lot of the momentum she had in the first monthes
The medias promotes candidates that would benefit to their wealthy owner or the corporations that would buy them ads