• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2020 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

Luxman

#TRE45ON

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited:
New Video Shows Capitol Riot Was Way Worse Than We Thought

Can't remember if it was in that vid (I've consumed a LOT of reporting over this rainy weekend....) but a reuters photographer reported hearing multiple traitors talking about finding and hanging pence.

brnZiWi.jpg

Hopefully, when that fails, they'll be dead or in prison. History is full of failed coups followed by successful ones, and I'm pretty sure the USA's military and intelligence leaders are well aware of that. I'm sure they're very motivated to see Biden become president and an end to the instability and vulnerability of trump, and they'll be present and well prepared for whatever these gravy seals are bringing.

Yes, they will. But, what Qanon / Trumpster wants to be called anitfa?

“I’m a Qanon & digital soldier. My name is Jake & I marched with the police & fought against BLM & ANTIFA in PHX.”
https://www.lmtonline.com/nation/article/q-shaman-us-capitol-antifa-matt-gaetz-15852663.php

View attachment 849957

I got into it with my work subordinate/friend (possibly former now) about this on Friday. He tried to tell me that the election was rigged and everybody is refusing to view the evidence and the dipshit with the horns up there was an antifa plant. So I sent him the headline saying how sad horn guy was that his cohort of cowards folded on him faster than superman on laundry day with the caption "when your made up bullshit club makes up bullshit about you".

Haven't heard from him since. I suspect we're not friends anymore. Might be awkward when I have to supervise him at work. I don't care. The age we're living in, you don't have to be in America to support a treasonous assault on American democracy. Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.

gmase

I got into it with my work subordinate/friend (possibly former now) about this on Friday. He tried to tell me that the election was rigged and everybody is refusing to view the evidence and the dipshit with the horns up there was an antifa plant. So I sent him the headline saying how sad horn guy was that his cohort of cowards folded on him faster than superman on laundry day with the caption "when your made up bullshit club makes up bullshit about you".

Haven't heard from him since. I suspect we're not friends anymore. Might be awkward when I have to supervise him at work. I don't care. The age we're living in, you don't have to be in America to support a treasonous assault on American democracy. Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.
I get lost with the "everybody is refusing to view the evidence" mantra. I did not count any votes in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, et al. I presume your colleague did not either. What 'special' evidence does he see? The videos were doctored and no one has produced evidence in a court.

Mitch McConnell, of all people, said on Wednesday before any mischief started:
“If this election were overturned by mere allegations from the losing side our democracy would enter a death spiral. We’d never see the whole nation accept the election again,”

Yeah, I asked him what evidence they've refused to view and he came back with affidavits, to which I replied those are not evidence, just statements, and they've been viewed, by 60 odd judges, battalions of lawyers, and the media, and it's been unanimously decided that they're not evidence of anything. People have been begging trump's clowns since the election to produce evidence and they haven't. The claim that anybody has refused to view the evidence is as absurd as any other part of this stupid coup attempt.

Haven't heard from him since. I suspect we're not friends anymore. Might be awkward when I have to supervise him at work. I don't care.

My philosophy anymore is to have those people fuck off. I refuse to make nice or to reach across to people like that. I'm not going become a half idiot to sooth the feelings of full blown idiots in some attempt to meet them half way. When they would support a person like Trump in some bid for their own sides power there are just some transgressions that are not forgivable.

I believe in redemption, but the thing about that is it has to totally come from them. They also can't be meet halfway on that either, and frankly very little of them want or are willing to do what it takes to redeem themselves. They have to earn it, and the won't...so fuck them. They won't get any respect from me because they don't deserve to be treated with respect. They can just fuck off as they need to be metaphorically ground under heel by decent people in society.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I usually tell brainwashed Trumptards that all politicians are corrupt, most of them don't give a damn about us, and it's not worth arguing about or even discussing.
That usually appeases them, we continue to be friendly, and I avoid talking politics with or near them.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Trump-appointed Pentagon officials rename assault on Capitol

The Pentagon is calling Wednesday’s events “First Amendment Protests.”

"Trumpsters will gobble it up and repeat on a loop. Already they are blaming Aftia and BLM for the damage. ‘No patriot would act like that.’
Cognitive Dissonance is rampant and strong over there."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...-of-assault-on-Capitol-prepare-to-be-outraged

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Steve Schmidt: "Cowards Never Lead From The Front" - Jan. 7, 2021

Last edited:
My philosophy anymore is to have those people fuck off. I refuse to make nice or to reach across to people like that. I'm not going become a half idiot to sooth the feelings of full blown idiots in some attempt to meet them half way. When they would support a person like Trump in some bid for their own sides power there are just some transgressions that are not forgivable.

I believe in redemption, but the thing about that is it has to totally come from them. They also can't be meet halfway on that either, and frankly very little of them want or are willing to do what it takes to redeem themselves. They have to earn it, and the won't...so fuck them. They won't get any respect from me because they don't deserve to be treated with respect. They can just fuck off as they need to be metaphorically ground under heel by decent people in society.

100%, to all of that. Unfortunately, being this guy's immediate supervisor, I have to be diplomatic. Otherwise I'd have stopped contact long ago.

gmase

The weekly free local newspaper plopped onto my driveway Friday. (Obviously published pre-Jan 7).

Here's the genius running my county's elections:
https://coloradocommunitymedia.com/...-declare-some-states-elections-illegal,371324

When asked about specific claims of election fraud that Klotz (the county clerk) found credible he said “nothing in particular stood out.”

Overturning an election based on hearsay is lunacy.

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Dec. 9, 2020
Why Republicans still refuse to accept Trump's defeat
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/06/opinions/trump-loss-republicans-authoritarianism-obeidallah

Trumps attempt to illegally keep power is like the plot of a bad movie.
I wouldn't put anything past ahole Trump, even a violent coup attempt.
Hopefully the brown noses around him come to their senses and convince him to leave peacefully.
All treasonous parasites who supported the coup attempt must be removed from the Government.
If ahole Trump and his ahole cronies go unpunished it will be easier for the next neo-Nazi dictator wannabe to get nominated to the Republican party & possibly the White House.
This won't be over until evil ahole Trump is in prison or dead.
There is no doubt that ahole Trump, his cronies, and Trumptards are planning another coup attempt at Biden's inauguration on Jan. 20, 2021.

Last edited: