• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2020 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

...you are intellectually dishonest, and therefore unable to have a true debate....doesn't erase the government-jamming, obstructionist, unethical and illegal misdeeds perpetrated by her party....

Of course, an intellectually honest person would also have to recognize the obstruction presented by the republican party for the majority of president Obama's term, right? If you're that aggrieved by obstructionist tactics, you really must have hated congress from 2010 to 2016 at the very least, right? Because of intellectual honesty?

georges

Staff member
What reason do you have to believe that they won't outside georges' usual links from alt-right e-rags? And if Trump loses, how quickly do you think he will acknowledge his loss?
If Biden wins in a legit and legal way and not with mail in ballots lost or thrown away or not with any other kind of scandal, I will accept it. You know I have accepted Obama's presidency twice despite its poor results. Voter fraud has been denounced in several democrat states. Also since day one since Donald was elected, Democrats have always been against him and have used all tricks to undermine his presidency. Do I consider that as a fair and honest way to treat a president coming from Democrats? No, I don't. The left wing main stream medias such as CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, the Washington Post and the New York Times as well as Hollywood celebrities have been trashing and bashing Trump during 4 years with the same old lies, slander and non obstant and permanent false truths against Trump and his family as well as his elected representatives. Even the big tech such as Facebook and Twitter are backing up Democrats and used massive censorship against Trump.Jack Dorsey lied under oath as one could expect it when he made his testimony in the Senate hearings, then Ted Cruz corrected him very nicely and very fairly :"“Mr. Dorsey, who the hell elected you and put you in charge of what the media are allowed to report and what the American people are allowed to hear?” Cruz Asked “Why do you persist in behaving as a Democratic super PAC, silencing views to the contrary of your political beliefs?” https://www.westernjournal.com/ted-cruz-blasts-twitter-ceo-elected-put-charge/

And more bad news for Democrats are coming, because Florida is voting again for Trump takes Lead in newest Florida poll as Democrats sound the Alarm
https://www.westernjournal.com/trum...urnal&ats_es=4d2520a7c1a015afe226b01322ab3014
Even a lifelong Dem City Official in Flint voted for Trump
https://www.westernjournal.com/life...urnal&ats_es=4d2520a7c1a015afe226b01322ab3014
And another Democrat, Dave Rubin reveals he voted for Trump: Trump is the only way to stop the radical left
https://www.westernjournal.com/form...urnal&ats_es=4d2520a7c1a015afe226b01322ab3014
That makes an important reminder of Democrats voting for Trump and not for Joe.

The problem now with democrats as I see is that since Bernie has been backing them up and even before since Hillary's loss, they have turned to a totally radical left agenda, I don't think in all honesty that the radical left policies are really compatible with American values.

What radical left agenda? I'd love to know what's so radically left about the democratic party, or where the party took this alleged deviation in its trajectory. Dems haven't changed much in recent decades, for better or worse, and there's barely a handful of them even left of center.

Give me some examples of this radical left agenda, turds, that are part of the party platform, and don't bother with any that we all know are bullshit.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
The problem now with democrats as I see is that since Bernie has been backing them up and even before since Hillary's loss, they have turned to a totally radical left agenda, I don't think in all honesty that the radical left policies are really compatible with American values.

Considering that a number of prominent Democrats, Hillary Clinton included, have done all that they can to discredit and bury Sanders, you know as well as I do that that's crap, georges.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
III more days and we can be done.

We have had early and mail-in voting for years and it can be and will be done safely and securely. Trump focuses on it only to raise questions about it. This focus also causes small incidents to get out-sized attention. Is he focusing on it in order to incite his own base?

The media keeps getting mentioned. Maybe the media woke up and realized they fucked up in 2016. Bad actors need to be exposed. If Trump were clean, there would not be so much shit out there to find.

georges

Staff member
What radical left agenda? I'd love to know what's so radically left about the democratic party, or where the party took this alleged deviation in its trajectory. Dems haven't changed much in recent decades, for better or worse, and there's barely a handful of them even left of center.

Give me some examples of this radical left agenda, turds, that are part of the party platform, and don't bother with any that we all know are bullshit.
For example court packing, you know very well that Joe didn't want to say a word about it during the presidential debate or even after.
Gun control, Joe also said that following a mass shooting at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs (which happened in 2019), Texas "I mean every day, you see a mass shooting." Witnesses said the gunman was shot and killed by an armed parishioner. According to some reports, the gunman was killed by an armed security guard
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...as-gun-law-comments-following-church-shooting
About fracking, you think that the Green New Deal will really work??? With which fuel do planes and cars work? Kerosen and Gasoline.Good luck for making work cars or planes with a green new deal energy, it is totally unrealistic. Count how many people are employed in the oil & gas industry, do you honestly think that they will vote for a candidate that will put them to unemployment? I don't think so.
And tax hikes, yes something Joe promised them for the wealthiest Americans. Without rich people, things don't generally work in a capitalist economy if you are in a socialit economy then it is another case . https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-tax-plan-comparison-trump/

georges

Staff member
It seems that Biden campaign begins to worry as Black, Latino disaster looms
https://www.westernjournal.com/bide...m_content=2020-10-31&utm_campaign=pushtraffic
I think the fact that minorities had more jobs under Trump than under any other president plays in favor of Trump and Trump is a business man something Joe isn't. Maybe we should look at Joe's achievements during 47 years but there is not much to say about him.

gmase

It seems that Biden campaign begins to worry as Black, Latino disaster looms
https://www.westernjournal.com/bide...m_content=2020-10-31&utm_campaign=pushtraffic
I think the fact that minorities had more jobs under Trump than under any other president plays in favor of Trump and Trump is a business man something Joe isn't. Maybe we should look at Joe's achievements during 47 years but there is not much to say about him.
How many bankruptcies has Trump accomplished during his business career?

I don't think Biden is too worried. Cautiously optimistic.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...s-they-are-not-leaving-anything-to-chance-but

Last edited:

gmase

For example court packing, you know very well that Joe didn't want to say a word about it during the presidential debate or even after.
Gun control, Joe also said that following a mass shooting at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs (which happened in 2019), Texas "I mean every day, you see a mass shooting." Witnesses said the gunman was shot and killed by an armed parishioner. According to some reports, the gunman was killed by an armed security guard
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...as-gun-law-comments-following-church-shooting
About fracking, you think that the Green New Deal will really work??? With which fuel do planes and cars work? Kerosen and Gasoline.Good luck for making work cars or planes with a green new deal energy, it is totally unrealistic. Count how many people are employed in the oil & gas industry, do you honestly think that they will vote for a candidate that will put them to unemployment? I don't think so.
And tax hikes, yes something Joe promised them for the wealthiest Americans. Without rich people, things don't generally work in a capitalist economy if you are in a socialit economy then it is another case . https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-tax-plan-comparison-trump/
Taxes - Raising them back to where they were makes sense. With the stimulus packages, we need revenue from somewhere. Are you suggesting taxes are raised on poor or middle-class people?

Fracking - You are correct. Fracking isn't going anywhere soon. Have you seen Exxon's recent announcement? Under Trump, they're announcing job cuts. Oops. Transitioning away from fossil fuels makes sense. It will take decades. Remember, oil displaced other forms of power at one time.

Guns - You cherry-picked a nice example for your argument. Good cherry-picking. Like fracking, guns aren't going away. They didn't under Clinton or Obama. In fact, Democratic victories typically spur a run on guns because of those fears which don't materialize. It would have been nice if Dylan Roof didn't have a gun when he walked into a church.

500_F_81031132_5KFYUTHBnpD8oqWyKUapmzoTAYWQrfun.jpg more days. Let's roll a 7, not snake eyes.

georges

Staff member
III more days and we can be done.

We have had early and mail-in voting for years and it can be and will be done safely and securely. Trump focuses on it only to raise questions about it. This focus also causes small incidents to get out-sized attention. Is he focusing on it in order to incite his own base?

The media keeps getting mentioned. Maybe the media woke up and realized they fucked up in 2016. Bad actors need to be exposed. If Trump were clean, there would not be so much shit out there to find.
We have already clear examples of voter fraud in Florida officials uncover massive election fraud scheme to register dozens of dead dems as voters
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/flo...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Add to this that there are inside of late Ballots, mismatched signatures, drop boxes and because of this how hundreds of lawsuits could affect the election’s outcome
https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/31/...ush&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

When a voting system isn't reliable or even subject frequently to fraud, it shouldn't be used and ballots not even counted especially when those are without signatures or without the matching signatures. It is easy to cheat on a election by registering dead persons as voters but it won't help. You can't cheat when voting in person.

gmase

We have already clear examples of voter fraud in Florida officials uncover massive election fraud scheme to register dozens of dead dems as voters
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/flo...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Add to this that there are inside of late Ballots, mismatched signatures, drop boxes and because of this how hundreds of lawsuits could affect the election’s outcome
https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/31/...ush&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

When a voting system isn't reliable or even subject frequently to fraud, it shouldn't be used and ballots not even counted especially when those are without signatures or without the matching signatures. It is easy to cheat on a election by registering dead persons as voters but it won't help. You can't cheat when voting in person.
I live in a state where mail-in balloting has been used for years. There are also a few others. Guess what, Republicans win. You're buying the schtick perpetrated by the less-than-mainstream-media. You should come live here for a little bit and then opine.

You want Trump, over 50% of Americans would gladly exile him to France.

The idea of court packing is neither left nor radical. It's one option that's been suggested to correct a supreme court that doesn't reflect the will of the people. If republicans, specifically mcconnell, had acted in good faith, stuck to their own rules with regard to SC nominations in an election year, and given Obama appointees fair and timely confirmation hearings rather than stalling Obama's and ramming through trump's, nobody would be talking about packing the court. It's not left or right, it's an extraordinary measure that may be needed to correct a court that acts against the will of the majority.
Mild gun regulations are not a radical left policy. Gun regulations contracted under Obama, expanded under trump. More gun rights have been taken away under this president than in Obama's 2 terms.
Joe has said, over and over again, he doesn't support the green new deal, and he will not allow NEW fracking on PUBLIC land, otherwise it's open for discussion. Now you're just being deliberately dishonest because the fact don't support your argument.
The "tax hikes" you refer to are the reversal of trump and ryan's tax handouts to the rich at the expense of the working class, and would be a return to the status quo of saner times. Why should the middle class pay more taxes so that the rich can pay less? What's it called when the general population pays for something that benefits the individual? I'm sure there's a word for that...Also, did you bother reading your own link? Factoring in all of Biden's spending plans to be paid by those higher taxes, a September study from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton business school found that middle-income Americans would end up with higher paychecks, not lower ones, under the former vice president's plan.

If this is all you've got then all you've shown is that trumpa loompas are so far gone that even the middle of the road looks like radical left to you. There's nothing radical here, except maybe your republican party lies.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Guns - You cherry-picked a nice example for your argument. Good cherry-picking. Like fracking, guns aren't going away. They didn't under Clinton or Obama. In fact, Democratic victories typically spur a run on guns because of those fears which don't materialize. It would have been nice if Dylan Roof didn't have a gun when he walked into a church.

I agree. Guns are not going away. Gun stores may have made more money under the Obama Administration. When you fear someone taking your guns away is when you stock up on them. I went into a crowded gun store one day and asked the guy behind the counter, "Barack Obama's face sells guns like Uncle Ben's does rice, right?" He smiled and agreed.

As far as any confiscation, what would that plan look like? If you go after guns where the most homicides occur you will be accused of racial profiling. If you come for our guns the Rednecks, Hillbillies, and other mutants from The Hills Have Eyes may cause a bit of trouble too. Basically it's not happening.

Bill Clinton scared me enough to stock up. I'll run out of blood before I run out of bullets. Great job there, Bubba.

gmase

I agree. Guns are not going away. Gun stores may have made more money under the Obama Administration. When you fear someone taking your guns away is when you stock up on them. I went into a crowded gun store one day and asked the guy behind the counter, "Barack Obama's face sells guns like Uncle Ben's does rice, right?" He smiled and agreed.

As far as any confiscation, what would that plan look like? If you go after guns where the most homicides occur you will be accused of racial profiling. If you come for our guns the Rednecks, Hillbillies, and other mutants from The Hills Have Eyes may cause a bit of trouble too. Basically it's not happening.

Bill Clinton scared me enough to stock up. I'll run out of blood before I run out of bullets. Great job there, Bubba.
You're correct; there will be no confiscation. I'm glad you bought into the fear tactics. The NRA thanks you.

Not to be a buzzkill, but ...
"There were 39,740 deaths from firearms in the U.S. in 2018. Sixty-one percent of deaths from firearms in the U.S. are suicides. In 2018, 24,432 people in the U.S. died by firearm suicide. Firearms are the means in approximately half of suicides nationwide."
https://health.ucdavis.edu/what-you-can-do/facts.html

Yesterday I was speaking to a neighbor down the street from us. He was talking about putting down some raccoons with his firearm. I stated I didn't own one. He stated his support for the 2nd Amendment. I told him I supported the 2nd too, but I choose not to own one. Like religion, I can opt to exercise my right to elect no religion.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
You're correct; there will be no confiscation. I'm glad you bought into the fear tactics. The NRA thanks you.

I was gullible and more easily influenced back then. I was religious and easily manipulated too. I was wrong then. I am different now. The Left Hand Path is more peaceful than to embrace the cross too tightly. My barbaric, fanatical Russian ancestors are proof enough. Allow me the joy of wallowing in my own filth and do not give me reason to get out of my pen.