• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2020 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

St. Louis Couple Who Waved Guns At Black Lives Matter Protesters To Speak At RNC
https://www.npr.org/sections/live-u...ck-protesters-to-speak-at-rnc?t=1597773591551

Covington graduate Nicholas Sandmann to speak at Republican convention
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...as-sandmann-to-speak-at-republican-convention

You know what those 3 people have in common ? They pretend to be victims when they are the ones taunting and threatening minority people peacefully protesting. So this seems to be a key aspect of Trump's campaign : minority people peacefully protesting are threats to America. And so are the medias when they call ou their xenophobia and their bigotry.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
This isn't going to be a slam dunk. I think the Democrats will have to make some adjustments. The hope to get the moderates rides solely on the fact that they are not Trump. I think a mediocre ticket could have produced a landslide. Unless you light candles at the altar of Rachel Maddow every day, you have to see that Joe has lost it and what he had was nothing to begin with. Harris is fire, but she is on the extreme.

I think the only people who feel like this is going to be a slam dunk are watching only Fox or MSNBC.

I don't think it's a slam dunk, particularly when you've got active Russian interference and a President that's the political equivalent of Eddie Guerrero.

Anyone that's not a dyed in the wool Trump supporter and is still, "undecided" have not been fucking paying attention the last four years, and if they're gullible enough to fall for the right wing propaganda media, fuck 'em, God damn them, and enjoy the last four years of America.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Trump always plays the victim. Case in point: I am unsure why spying on his campaign should allow another 4 years. The so-called spying didn't appear to work in the first place.
"And then after that, we'll go for another four years because you know what? They spied on my campaign. We should get a redo of four years," the president said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...as-sandmann-to-speak-at-republican-convention

Will this be his intro music:

Last edited:

Queen Bogs

Banned
This isn't going to be a slam dunk. I think the Democrats will have to make some adjustments. The hope to get the moderates rides solely on the fact that they are not Trump. I think a mediocre ticket could have produced a landslide. Unless you light candles at the altar of Rachel Maddow every day, you have to see that Joe has lost it and what he had was nothing to begin with. Harris is fire, but she is on the extreme.

I think the only people who feel like this is going to be a slam dunk are watching only Fox or MSNBC.
Quite possibly right. Biden leads polling in most places, varying margins, but I've been told that if a ballot proposition is going to pass, it has to go into the home stretch with a handsome lead, because it is inevitable that the lead will erode (in most cases), so you want to cross the finish line with lead margin left to spare, if you follow the metaphor. If such is true, it means that Joe should be able to get across the finish line with a comfortable lead in many places, but some still-in-play places that represent a lot of electoral votes, his lead is narrower, and he has to grow it (if conventional wisdom is borne out) in order to assure the "lead erosion" can be weathered, in those places. So yeah. Prolly a close finish.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
And another thing rarely mentioned is the fact for any real changes to happen the Senate also must have a new majority. Not necessarily a super majority as that can cause it's own problems But enough of one that one man(Senate Majority Leader) can stop everything for 4-6 years if her wants to. Especially in this day and age of severe partisan politics that no member who want to keep his seat dares to go in opposition to his leaders. We see this in Illinois and have for the last 40 years as a Democratic House Speaker has basically been the one man ruler of the State no matter who the Governor is or who is in the Legislature. He decided what passes, fails or never is spoken about. He was so powerful that when a member of his Democratic legislature dared to oppose something he wanted and it failed he called up the President of the US(Obama) and told him to campaign for the mans opponent. And Obama did. I head the ads. Power, I guess so. So that is why Illinois is the worst run state in the union. Here is the story on Obama and Ken Dunkin:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/poli...raton-dunkin-primary-0308-20160307-story.html

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

They pretend to be victims when they are the ones taunting and threatening minority people peacefully protesting.

So Nicholas Sandmann was taunting and threatening minority people peacefully protesting? Exactly how? Are you sure you're not getting confused with the Black Israelites who actually were taunting and threatening people?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...l-trump-jr-bannon-kushner-two-others-n1237155

referral.jpg

Senate Intelligence Committee detailed its concerns in a letter to the U.S. attorney's office in Washington, D.C., in June 2019, an official said.

Aug. 18, 2020, 3:10 PM CDT
By Ken Dilanian

WASHINGTON — The Republican and Democratic leaders of the Senate Intelligence Committee made criminal referrals of Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, Steve Bannon, Erik Prince and Sam Clovis to federal prosecutors in 2019, passing along their suspicions that the men may have misled the committee during their testimony, an official familiar with the matter told NBC News.

The official confirmed reports in the Los Angeles Times and The Washington Post, which reported on the matter last week. A criminal referral to the Justice Department means Congress believes a matter warrants investigation for potential violation of the law.

The committee detailed its concerns in a letter to the U.S. attorney's office in Washington, D.C., in June 2019, the official said.

The Post reported that the letter was divided into two sections. One named those suspected of making false statements, The Post said: Bannon; Clovis, a co-chair of the Trump campaign in 2016; and Prince, a private security contractor.

A second section raised concerns about the testimony of other witnesses, including Trump Jr. and Kushner, whose statements were contradicted by Trump campaign aide Richard Gates, although it did not pointedly make a false-statements allegation, The Post reported.

The Los Angeles Times reported that the committee questioned whether Bannon lied about his interactions and conversations with Prince about a meeting in the Seychelles between Prince and a top Russian official. Prince told special counsel Robert Mueller's prosecutors that he briefed Bannon on the January 2017 meeting, but Bannon said the conversation never happened.

A lawyer for Prince told The Post that if there was such a referral, it did not appear to have resulted in an investigation. There has been no public indication of any investigation.

Lawyers for Trump Jr., Kushner, Bannon and Clovis have previously denied that their clients misled the committee.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Dems Will Lose Their Minds When They Find Out 14,000 Mailboxes Were Removed Under Obama
https://www.westernjournal.com/dems-will-lose-minds-find-14000-mailboxes-removed-obama/
I would have expected the number of mail boxes to decline since the advent of the digital age. This would be similar to how we don't see newsstands, bookstores, record/CD stores, et al. as much any more. Focusing on the boxes themselves may be a red herring (a symbol easily presented to the public) while the real issues may be funding and service modifications. Those are more complicated issues to explain in a Tweet (refer back to the loss of newsstands).

https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...ses-worries-about-mail-slowdown-prescriptions
  • Trump said he would block emergency funding to the financially gutted agency, while acknowledging that it needs the money in order to function properly.
  • While there are anecdotal stories of people's medication being delayed, major pharmacies and pharmacy groups said they have not yet been impacted.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Yep, georges ... multiply that times every fucking worthless Democrat city and state in the country and you have the Democrats' Dream Come True ... the biggest FRAUD in the history of the United States of America. Shit ... Fraudlifornia will have more votes cast than it has people in it. And that's considering that all illegals, underage people and dead people would vote.

Queen Bogs

Banned
Dems Will Lose Their Minds When They Find Out 14,000 Mailboxes Were Removed Under Obama

Senator drops F-bombs as he struggles to unmute in Post Office hearing

Passion runs high for Delaware Senator Tom Carper (D), fearing he won't be able to make an appearance, he makes an appearance. Doh!

A spokeswoman for Carper said he "got frustrated with technical difficulties this morning, but that pales in comparison to his frustration with a Postmaster General who's actively undermining the U.S. Postal Service during a national crisis."

Don't worry, Tom. We know you're out there, defending our post boxes from the White House. 😉

View attachment 811055

It didn't even require a meme treatment.
This is what kills me. Even if you are a Republican and/or Trump supporter, you have to know he is a train wreck. At best he is an egocentric immature guy.
Running against this should not be hard. In this country of 330 or so million people, we put Biden and Harris up as a choice.

It’s a bad story.

Pick one as your choice of the lesser of two evils. Pick one as a virtuous leader and I think you have to have your head examined.

Canada at least has a hunky leader. NZ has a leader that was able to manage the virus is an isolated nation that is the hub of nothing.

(Tongue firmly in cheek. Now and thru November)

Queen Bogs

Banned
Could the "Biden Papers" be this election's "Hillary's Emails"?

Outgoing Democratic chairman faces time crunch with Pompeo probe

House Democrats are looking into Pompeo's role in the ousting of the agency's internal watchdog as well as the State Department's refusal to hand over tens of thousands of documents related to former Vice President Joe Biden that were delivered to Senate Republicans conducting a probe of Biden's dealings with Ukraine.