• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2019 NCAA Football season

Well, Florida is trying every way imaginable to blow this game - the first game of NCAA football's 150th season.

Here's a tip, boys. Maybe learn how to tackle.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I'm hoping for a good year for my beloved Hawkeyes. Maybe 10-2 wouldn't be too pie in the sky. And a trip to Indy. AJ Espensa will be the Outland trophy winner. Nate Stanley could conceivably be a Heisman contender. Too bad they'll get monkey stomped by OSU or Michigan in the B1G championship.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
---I wonder if Michigan's "impressive" showing is gonna make Warde Manuel reconsider the "good idea" of hiring Harbaugh...
---I tell ya what...this Burrow kid impresses me with his poise. I predict a Top 25 pick in the draft followed by a mediocre career in the style of almost anybody who's ever played in Cincy...or Cleveland...or Detroit...
---Funny how the 'Bama and Georgia finals were almost identical. Prolly 'cause their respective third-tier opponents were almost identical.
---And speaking of third-tier opponents...hats off to the Big10 for their performances this weekend. Exception: Maryland. No jokes. The Terps under this new guy Locksley are tearing it up early thanks to Josh and the boys. Early prediction: the Terps make the Round of 64. Seriously...the rest of the Big10 had better watch out for these guys, no sh*t.
---The Sun Belt does it again. An almost upset for UL Munroe and a sorta upset for Coastal Carolina. I wonder if Appalachian State was routing for Army today...

Maryland. No jokes. The Terps under this new guy Locksley are tearing it up early thanks to Josh and the boys. Early prediction: the Terps make the Round of 64. Seriously...the rest of the Big10 had better watch out for these guys, no sh*t.

Every time I think they may be about to turn the corner they prove me wrong.

Fearless prediction: The Rice Owls will win at least 4 games this year.

Week 3 observations:

Temple defeats a red hot Maryland squad, then turns around and gets hammered by Buffalo :facepalm:

Notre Dame put in a good effort. I thought they looked very mediocre beating Louisville in week 1, but this was a much better effort than that.

Not that it matters all that much, but Ole Miss got totally hosed by a Pac12 officiating crew.

I think a bowl game between UCLA and Tennessee for the two programs that have taken the biggest dive might be in order :)

Arkansas lost, at home, to San Jose State. :anonymous

Auburn is 4 and 0. I like their defense, but they still have games against LSU, Georgia and Alabama ahead. At least the latter two are home games, but still...

Any thoughts of Harbaugh building a dynasty at Michigan are pretty much history. I expected big things when he took over there, but it ain't happening.

Fearless prediction: The Rice Owls will win at least 4 games this year.

Baylor 21 Rice 13 ARGHHHHHH! So close to a HUGE upset. Still staying with the prediction.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
---Rice has QB consistency issues. That kid from The Ivy League has done well in back-up. Too many injuries.
---Michigan is through. Harbaugh will be selling Buicks by next season.
---ND surprised me. I actually picked GA to win the SEC.
---Give USC and coach Helton a lotta props...with transfers and injuries and third string QBs and Urban Meyer tweets notwithstanding...
---I can't figure Cal out. Close wins on the road against ranked teams...then close wins at home against practice squad type teams...
---And, yes...the Appalachian State bandwagon rolls on. GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!

---Give USC and coach Helton a lotta props...with transfers and injuries and third string QBs and Urban Meyer tweets notwithstanding...

Good point.

---Michigan is through. Harbaugh will be selling Buicks by next season.

:1orglaugh
It would help a lot if he could find a genuinely skilled passing quarterback.

I think a bowl game between UCLA and Tennessee for the two programs that have taken the biggest dive might be in order

Sure enough a couple of hours after I typed that UCLA pulled off one of the most bizarre, amazing comebacks I've ever witnessed in college football, against a ranked team on the road :1orglaugh

Good grief Rice's coach is totally giving this game away :facepalm: :facepalm:

And he succeeded in doing so :facepalm: :thefinger

Other thoughts on week 5

Clemson sure didn't look like a #1 team, but then it was a road game vs a North Carolina team that's actually pretty decent.
After testing Penn State and taking down UCF Pittsburgh barely got past ...The Delaware Blue Hens :facepalm:
Nebraska got embarrassed yet again, at home.
Maryland gets humiliated by Penn State.
Auburn remains unbeaten. Big test down in Florida ahead but thinking they should get the job done.

Iowa vs Michigan should be a good one in week 6

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
You know...there are a handful of teams that have set themselves apart. Then there's the next tier...teams like Michigan, SMU, Auburn...you never know what the hell they're gonna give you. I gave Maryland a lotta props...but PSU is another one of those teams with the talent to run on you, and at the same time, despite their unbeatenness, the tendency to come up short...or damn near. Look at 'em. They haven't played anybody...and Pitt played them close because Pitt always plays them close. The Terps might have lost JJ...I hope not. Iowa disappoints...I don't know what crawled into the Wolvs' sleeping bag but they played lights out D. Finebaum hates Urban, so it makes me laugh whenever he talks up a Day-coached Buckeye team...even though they took advantage of a lot of fuck ups and beat my team. I like this Zach Smith kid out of Tulsa a lot. He's a Texas recruit picked up by Montgomery and the staff. Finally....why the heck is UCF ranked???

Mostly blah looking week ahead in week 7

The once epic USC / Notre Dame rivalry sure ain't what it used to be.
Oregon demolished Colorado last night. The Ducks are a talented team but again the Pac12 is pretty much a national afterthought.
Oklahoma/Texas will have a lot of folks riled up, as always. How good are the Sooners? We shall see. The Longhorns aren't anything great but should provide a decent barometer.

upset picks: Washington State refinds their lost mojo in Tempe?
Nebraska upends Minnesota? Then again maybe not.

I bet on Oregon and won , i hope bovada will pay me without any problems
mywin.jpg

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
College football on Friday night??? What's next....the NFL in Europe? :drool2:

We got a few dandies here....seeing how the earlier weekday games were such a hoot. The only ranked team playing is the Buckeyes. They're winning by four TDs. GO THUNDERING HERD !!!

Come tomorrow, about the only game that really matters....PSU is relying on that monster D since the bulk of their scoring has come versus high school teams. Put Clifford up against a potent D and he dries up. Iowa was a test. The NLs didn't score well. Neither did Michigan but then again nobody expected them to...and they won anyway. Same with Hamler. Tough D line and screech. But if he's good for 100+ yards it might be enough...if it turns into a defensive struggle, which it's likely to. It's in Happy Valley. For that reason alone, I give PSU the slight edge. 24-13.

How in the

FUCK

does Wisconsin lose to Illinois :anonymous :rofl2:

Heard some Vegas handicapper on the radio today saying Ohio State -14.5 vs Wisconsin is his lock of the week.
IF the Badgers play the way they did vs Illinois that no doubt that will be the case :1orglaugh

The rest of this week looks kinda blah except perhaps LSU vs Auburn.
Notre Dame and Michigan is of course a great old rivalry but neither team is outstanding.

Maildude: Minnesota is favored by 16 points over Maryland! What to do? Is Maryland worth taking a shot on based on their best form?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
As it turned out, no. I overcalled the Terps myself. But be careful with the Gophs. Yes. Smith is good. Fleck has confidence in his skill players, but the question mark is on D. On the road, Minn struggles. They haven't really played anybody...but that is about to change after the bye. They have the emotional edge in the division with the O'Brien story. They have Martin and Coughlin at LB...solid and talented, but it takes more than that. Their pressure from the outside is sketchy. In the final 4 games they will go 1-3, and it'll likely be the Bucks against the Badgers again.

For the record, here is the Top 5 on Monday:

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. LSU
4. Clemson
5. Penn State