• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2014/2015 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone got their nose up to the screen? (drum roll please) wait for it....wait for it...smoknns upset of the week....west virgina upsets okl. shhhhhhhhhh secret:wave::wave:

everyone got their nose up to the screen? (drum roll please) wait for it....wait for it...smoknns upset of the week....west virgina upsets okl. shhhhhhhhhh secret:wave::wave:

You probably know one of WV's cornerbacks got arrested this week for battery. Not good at all.

But ok I'll take your pick anyway and parlay it to Utah upsetting Michigan :wave:

I also kinda like that team that almost upset Georgia Tech last week
and Duke should bury Tulane.

Are you going to invest in Clemson +20?

You probably know one of WV's cornerbacks got arrested this week for battery. Not good at all.

But ok I'll take your pick anyway and parlay it to Utah upsetting Michigan :wave:

I'd love to see Clemson win, but I doubt it will happen. Winston is trying to prove his character is worse than Johnny Football.

no i dont guess i will bodie. it is one of them games that brings back scars after last year. if you a clemson fan. can i use the word butt hurt here? lol i think okl has someone out hurt to? have to look.

yep okl has a running back out...but they have a freshman to replace him that is stronger, faster,longer..............my crystal ball says tenn got a few yards passing tricket or cricket or what ever his name is for west Virginia should have a big day. i seen something when they played bama. they dropped balls i was damn glad they did that should have been caught...right in the numbers. boy has a gun.

Well, Auburn won, no thanks to some of the worst officiating I've ever seen. K-State was flagged once the whole game, and that penalty was off-set. I just can't comprehend how blind and stupid you have to be to miss K-State's offensive line getting away with so many holds. It was just ridiculous!

Well, Auburn won, no thanks to some of the worst officiating I've ever seen. K-State was flagged once the whole game, and that penalty was off-set. I just can't comprehend how blind and stupid you have to be to miss K-State's offensive line getting away with so many holds. It was just ridiculous!

Yeah there was a lot of that.
Looked to me like the Tigers got away with one non call on pass interference in the 2nd. Overall a very good game for their defense, I thought.
An awful lot of "what ifs" in this game, on both sides, but in the end a good win for Auburn over a solid team in at a tough venue.

Yeah there was a lot of that.
Looked to me like the Tigers got away with one non call on pass interference in the 2nd. Overall a very good game for their defense, I thought.
An awful lot of "what ifs" in this game, on both sides, but in the end a good win for Auburn over a solid team in at a tough venue.
Yeah, the defense did a good job. An offense averaging over 40 points and AU holds them to 14, but truthfully just 7. That second touchdown would've never happened if the refs had actually been watching the same game as us.

Head scratcher of the day so far for me: how does Indiana beat Missouri at Missouri? :wtf:

When is the last time Indiana beat a ranked opponent on the road?
Particularly an out of conference ranked opponent?

They couldn't even beat Bowling Green last week :rolleyes:

The last time Indiana beat any ranked opponent was in 2006. this was an epic win for them

alabama looked weak. when they get to a good team they are going to struggle

lsu is looking like absolute crap right now losing to unranked mississippi st

michigan is about to become completely irrelevant for the rest of this year

... lsu is looking like absolute crap right now losing to unranked mississippi st
I find it stupid that State isn't ranked. They're undefeated, have a good QB and Preston Smith is a beast. For 3 straight weeks, the SEC has named him defensive lineman of the week. Next week, Texas A&M looms.

this is really the first test of mississippi st. they are showing everyone they should be ranked and that ranking lsu is questionable.

this is really the first test of mississippi st. they are showing everyone they should be ranked and that ranking lsu is questionable.

LSU big late rally falls short. Made big late rally vs Wisconsin too to eke out a win.

In the PAC 10
Nicely done, Utah :glugglug:
Oregon looking very blah in Pullman :baconsalt:
Cal whipping up on Arizona @ Arizona

Oregon looking very blah in Pullman :baconsalt: ........... OK I'm back to thinking the Ducks are eminently beatable. Except for that second half against Michigan State they really haven't looked all THAT great so far this year.

Cal whipping up on Arizona @ Arizona ........... then gave up 36 points in the 4th quarter including a last second hail mary to lose :facepalm:

i was right 3 qtrs............as a bama fan...i hope bama winds up playing okl in something besides the whogivesashit bowl.

Week 4 top 10

1) Alabama
2) Florida State
3) Oklahoma
4) Baylor
5) Oregon
6) Auburn
7) Texas AM
8) Stanford
9) Mississippi State
10) LSU

baylor?? ok okl,fla st, or bama would be a plateful. but baylor? you got to mad last night bodie. i would bet on oregon against baylor and i haven't seen baylor run a play all year.

baylor?? ok okl,fla st, or bama would be a plateful. but baylor? you got to mad last night bodie. i would bet on oregon against baylor and i haven't seen baylor run a play all year.

It's true I did get pissed off :1orglaugh

But seriously, what is there to brag on about this?

Oregon 63 South Dakota 13
Oregon 46 Michigan State 27
Oregon 48 Wyoming 14
Oregon 38 Washington State 31

Apart from the second half of the MSU game they just haven't impressed me much. Washington State (coming off losses to Rutgers and Nevada) probably would have beat them if it wasn't for two turnovers and the non call on an obvious Oregon pass interference late in the game. Ducks secondary looks vulnerable. O line gave up a whole lot of sacks. Meh. Maybe they are better than Baylor. Can you imagine the score of that game? The over under would probably be about 120 :1orglaugh

this weeks ap

1 Florida State (34) 3-0 1439
2 Oregon (12) 4-0 1400
3 Alabama (6) 4-0 1377
4 Oklahoma (4) 4-0 1343
5 Auburn 3-0 1268
6 Texas A&M (4) 4-0 1232
7 Baylor 3-0 1143
8 Notre Dame 3-0 967
9 Michigan State 2-1 905
10 Ole Miss 3-0 889
11 UCLA 3-0 806