• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2012 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who or what position are you looking for your team to draft?

I want my Broncos to draft DT, DT, then RB (preferably Lamar Miller).

I've been waiting for someone to start a draft thread. I am a Panthers fan and they desperately need help at DT. Starting two rookies at the position last season yielded predictable results. In a perfect world, Fletcher Cox would be available to them at 9 but recent mocks seem to have him going 6 to St. Louis or 7 to Jacksonville. Luke Kuechly would also be good though linebacker is less of a need provided people return from injury/stay healthy. I also enjoy envisioning a scenario in which Justin Blackmon slips and is available though I know that likely won't pan out.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
This should be in the NFL thread. Why is it so goddamn difficult to keep all related topics together?

The draft has usually had it's own thread the past few years. Meh

I'm hoping San Fran takes that Guard from Wisconson. Kevin Zeitler, and if he's gone, Doug Martin, the RB from Boise. After that, CB and best available. This was a good free agency for us and allows us to take the best player available.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Well, if that's the case, then let's make sure every fucking draft gets its own thread.

It's pretty simple for the Colts this year. Draft Luck. Draft people to protect him.

It's the Vikings. Who gives a shit? Goodell should make the Saints forfeit their first couple over to us to make things interesting, even.

LT, DB, WR - we need all of these holes plugged.

Charger fan, i want to see the defensive line and linebacker upgraded. Need someone to go with Shawn Philips, Larry English im now ready to say is a bust for someone who was drafted to satisfy AJ Smiths wish to have an excuse to dump Sean Merri an. Dline needs the worst uograde, gotta get someone who will rush the quarterback and make things less strenous for the secondary.

Well After the Redskins take RG III they should take line help then LB,CB and Safety

i'm interested in how the Raiders draft with no Al Davis.

red001

I must confess this whole draft thing does baffle me a bit. All i understand is that the teams are in a particular order, that's it. I mean is there like 32 players and then the teams just pick who they want?

I must confess this whole draft thing does baffle me a bit. All i understand is that the teams are in a particular order, that's it. I mean is there like 32 players and then the teams just pick who they want?

Kids go to college to play football. After a few years, they enter the NFL draft if they think they're good enough. There is 7 rounds of 32 picks. Each team starts off with 1 pick in each round but can trade their pick away whenever they want. A teams position in the draft is determined by their record the previous season. The shittier the team, the higher the pick. 224 players are selected, but lots of guys still make a team if they go undrafted.

Am i the only one who has a problem understanding how Ryan Tannehill shot up the charts so fast? I saw a few of his games at TAMU i didnt see anything to be impressed about.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Tannehill is a bum, I watched that dude for 2 years and he was nothing special.:facepalm:

If you're going to draft a QB after Luck and Griffin, Weeden is the safer bet after the 2nd. The guy is 30 years old. If he busts, oh well, if he's good, you get 5 years out of him and never extend him past his rookie contract. Cheap.

I got home from work, getting ready to watch the draft on NFL Network, and they start to interview Jerry Jones.

So I started wondering, am I the only one that mutes the TV when he comes on?

Status
Not open for further replies.