• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Hamilton will be an interesting free agent if the Rangers do not resign him.

yeah Middlebrooks can hit so far lets wait and see when he faces a team a 2nd and 3rd time.

red001

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
The Rangers better do everything in their power to keep Hamilton. He's one of the biggest reasons they've been championship contenders the last couple years. I know there is an injury risk with committing to a long term deal but if they finally want to win it all they need this bad boy.

The Rangers better do everything in their power to keep Hamilton. He's one of the biggest reasons they've been championship contenders the last couple years. I know there is an injury risk with committing to a long term deal but if they finally want to win it all they need this bad boy.
Not only that but there's a substance abuse risk, which was raised on PTI yesterday. Dude's a beast though. He's going to fetch $20M/yr when he re-ups next year, minimum.

i suspect the Rangers and Hamilton will work something out.

well the Angels are not unhappy yet concerned though.

Tia Ling the Indians made up for 2 bad games by smoking the Red Sox yesterday.

i love the fact that the Pirates and Astros have better records than the Red Sox whose payroll is more than both those teams combined.

red001

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Texas, pay the man. For realz!

josh-hamilton.jpg

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I see Jimmy Leyland has switched back to Pall Malls now that the Tigers are living down to everyone's unexpectations...

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
What a bs suspension on Brett Lawrie, man I hate the cheating bs that goes on behind the scenes with these umps. Why I rarely watch the game any more.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

:(

Sad to see him go.

Does anybody want to argue the fact that V Nasty is the best pitcher in baseball?

Status
Not open for further replies.