• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2012/2013 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aggies_Bilboard.jpg

well the season has just started...and im already pissed about that timeout right before the snap shit..im no boise fan at all...but that is bullshit may have very well won the game for mich st . they need to change this..a to late to call timeout rule...like 5 seconds before the snap..if stripes cant stop the play 5 seconds before the snap to bad

Well done, STDiva :thumbsup:
I think we all made some money on the Alabama game, all except their number one fan! :D
smoknn I'm ashamed of you for betting against your boys :tongue: :1orglaugh

Some interesting matchups this week with the new conference alignments: Georgia/Missouri. Florida/Texas A&M

My three team parlay this week will be: Wisconsin (over Oregon State), Louisiana Tech (over Houston) and Arizona State (over Illinois).

Well done, STDiva :thumbsup:
I think we all made some money on the Alabama game, all except their number one fan! :D
smoknn I'm ashamed of you for betting against your boys :tongue: :1orglaugh

Some interesting matchups this week with the new conference alignments: Georgia/Missouri. Florida/Texas A&M

My three team parlay this week will be: Wisconsin (over Oregon State), Louisiana Tech (over Houston) and Arizona State (over Illinois).

i made a buck 50 bodie lol i had clemsom 1-1..but i never bet bama to lose (since 92) but 14 points gave me a lot of room. i must say i thought it would be closer than that. well are we going to catch that miss st train again ??is this a low sucktion year for them you think? i would really like to see them beat auburn and see how they do with some confidence ..(i dont know why i keep messing with them?) maybe i like all them cowbells?? ok i got two so far this week (im about to get clobbered by this board) arizona +11 michigan -21...

I bet Clemson too. I think it was the first time I've ever cashed a bet on those bums :1orglaugh

I don't know what to do with Miss St.
Man did they ever break our hearts (and wallets) last year :1orglaugh
New quarterback means different offensive scheme. I think I'll just watch the Auburn game for future reference.

+11 is kinda tempting on AZ but I then I could also see them getting completely destroyed.
No clue for me on the Air Force/Michigan game. When I first saw that line I was thinking Air Force might be worth a flyer, but that's another one I think I'll just watch.

Florida St favoured by 70.5 over savannah St. Anybody taking that action? I like Savannah St to cover, but still get shutout.

Same here. Figure Florida St. stops scoring in the 60's

It depends upon how quick they run through their depth. Figure EJ Manuel 1st quarter, Trickett 1st and second, Coker 2nd/3rd, 4th guy comes in the third.

FSU's 4th and 5th stringers will play a lot, this will keep the score down, figure 65-0 is a good call.

I bet Clemson too. I think it was the first time I've ever cashed a bet on those bums :1orglaugh

New quarterback means different offensive scheme. I think I'll just watch the Auburn game for future reference.

+11 is kinda tempting on AZ but I then I could also see them getting completely destroyed.
No clue for me on the Air Force/Michigan game. When I first saw that line I was thinking Air Force might be worth a flyer, but that's another one I think I'll just watch.

scratch that brodie...what i said about AZ they already went to bouncing the line. the only thing now i see i like 4 sure..is michigan- 99? and std back away from the florida st -95 lol slowly......when they go to throwing out that many points..i get dear in the headlight.........

Last edited:

<<looking at miss st with Dracula eyes----->>>:suspicious::suspicious: bodie i manage to steal one bet win out of clemson and it was just a 1 pointer...im done with clemson as they are with me lol

i did it AGAIN bodie miss st -3....10 -7 aub 3rd :dunno: i think st has got the better team today..but they cant get finger out of ass??

Last edited:

DR. B

Closed Account
Good first half played by the Aggies. Last year, the Aggies had trouble holding their lead in the second half, let's see how they fair the rest of the way.

Johnny Manziel, a red shirt freshman is a beast.

Gig'em!!!

DR. B

Closed Account
Last year, the Aggies had trouble holding their lead in the second half, let's see how they fair the rest of the way.

Looks like the same ol' A&M Aggies.

Gig'em

Status
Not open for further replies.