• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2011/2012 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In actuality it is over with. If LSU is beaten by Arkansas but wins the rest of their games and UA wins out, than LSU would win the tie breaker since they beat UA. Therefore, LSU goes to the SEC Championship.

Actually it would set up a 3-way tie between Alabama, Arkansas, and LSU. In that situation, I don't know what the tiebreakers are, but they'd all be 1-1 versus each other.

Btw, what has Stanford done do justify ranking them ahead of Alabama?

My Top 10....

1 - LSU
2 - Okie State
3 - Alabama
4 - Stanford
5 - Oregon
6 - Oklahoma
7 - Boise Community College
8 - Arkansas
9 - Clemson
10 - Virginia Tech

Btw Penn State's old legendary defensive coordinator fondles little boys. Don't think anyone's mentioned it yet.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Actually it would set up a 3-way tie between Alabama, Arkansas, and LSU. In that situation, I don't know what the tiebreakers are, but they'd all be 1-1 versus each other.

True, and good point.

boy..i can see how this could get fucked up as a ping pong helmet...lets say..ark beats lsu..bama wins out..oregon beats stanford..okl beats okl st..as someone already said (lee corso; boise dont matter) hell dont that put us about the same place as we was in sept? damn..i just came to myself and figured out...i have got to pull for lsu the rest of the year...please!! say it aint so

boy..i can see how this could get fucked up as a ping pong helmet...lets say..ark beats lsu..bama wins out..oregon beats stanford..okl beats okl st..as someone already said (lee corso; boise dont matter) hell dont that put us about the same place as we was in sept? damn..i just came to myself and figured out...i have got to pull for lsu the rest of the year...please!! say it aint so
I think everyone already knows that Les Miles has done some monumental fuck-ups, so, will it happen again this year?

I don't think so. I think LSU's defense is so good, it can overcome if (when) he does something stupid against Arkansas.

Also, the Razorbacks are not playing good football at the moment, and with how tight the BCS is right now, I think Les Miles realizes that a slip-up would/could cost them a shot unlike the past where the voters were very forgiving.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
A quick note to let everyone know that I have been stricken with the dreaded blue screen of death on my comp and it may be some time before I am back up and running. In the meantime, I won't be posting weekly picks. Hope to be back soon. Later....

Golly Gee, with all the good teams that deserve a chance to earn the national championship if only there was a way it could be done. If only every other major sport in the entire world had long since, before almost all of us were even born, including almost every other type of football not run by the top division NCAA, had some completely logical and fair method that could be emulated and used. If only...(sigh) but I guess we will just have to settle for the polls and all that BCS stuff since anything better hasn't been thought up by humanity yet. It's obviously the best we can do. :rolleyes:

Great game last night in TuscaLOOZA lol. LSU came in and shut down UA's running back completely with only 89 measly yards. Say goodbye to the Heisman! We also found out that UA's quarterback is not a game changer or maker. Hopefully LSU will win the rest of their games and win the SEC Championship and make it 6 National Championship titles in a row for the SEC.

MM, I know you hate Alabama, but Trent had like 162 total yards against a very good D, and Bama left a LOT of points on the field. Not to mention Bama's D shut down LSU's offense completely. It was a tough, smashmouth game, and hats off to LSU for making plays when they had to, but a call here or a FG there and Bama wins without OT.

A quick note to let everyone know that I have been stricken with the dreaded blue screen of death on my comp and it may be some time before I am back up and running. In the meantime, I won't be posting weekly picks. Hope to be back soon. Later....

Marooned without a PC!
That totally sucks :(
Hope you're back soon.
You MUST be back in time for the annual Bowl Contest. That's mandatory.
If necessary we'll take up a collection and send you a computer.
Or maybe Dirk would be willing to share his with you (along with an army of social diseases).

Presentation1.jpg

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Good riddance to all of them! Nothing but a bunch of sickos these Penn State coaches. Sicko Joey is no different from any of the others in my opinion. Everyone one of them should be hung on the 50 yard line before the game starts on Saturday.

Good riddance to all of them! Nothing but a bunch of sickos these Penn State coaches. Sicko Joey is no different from any of the others in my opinion. Everyone one of them should be hung on the 50 yard line before the game starts on Saturday.

I'm not going to campaign that Paterno should have been allowed to finish the season, but I do find his firing hypocritical. The board of trustees knew about the allegations and they were in a better position to do something other than wait all these years, so this begs the question, who fires the Penn State board of trustees? If charges are filed against Jo Pa, charges should be filed against the trustees as well. If you're gonna clean house, clean the whole house and not just the first floor.

I'm not going to campaign that Paterno should have been allowed to finish the season, but I do find his firing hypocritical. The board of trustees knew about the allegations and they were in a better position to do something other than wait all these years, so this begs the question, who fires the Penn State board of trustees? If charges are filed against Jo Pa, charges should be filed against the trustees as well. If you're gonna clean house, clean the whole house and not just the first floor.

i couldnt agree more ..in case some may not know ..look around you ..we live in a mind your own damn buisness world ..now days the one that steps up gets the blame way to many times. the way i see it joe done his joB..the blame goes to penn st for not taking action!..i guess joe figured he should have been fired when he was reported i do..there is a chair called the damned if i do damned if i dont chair...joe was in it

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
SEC is the only conference that can play awesome D, defense wins championships, that is the reason the streak is still alive!

Am i the only one starting to think the SEC is a little overrated...My case is that there are 2 GREAT teams in LSU and Alabama, 2 good teams in Georgia and Arkansas, and the other 8 teams are all average or bad. I was never sold on South Carolina, they had some quarterback issues from the start. The East division is pitiful for the most part and LSU and Bama are made to look like gang busters through no fault of their own because they cant control how bad the bottom of the conference is.

Status
Not open for further replies.