• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2011/2012 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebraska has been like that for a few years now, win a big game, then lose a gimme.

Wisconsin is rolling today with at least 59! :)

Broyles is a huge hit for OK.

Watching RG III a little later, I don't know if he'll have enough to take down MU though...

Great day in NCAA Football !-!

Sooners doing a second-half crush of A&M just like they did to KSU last week. Might be a very costly victory though since it looks like Ryan Broyles blew out his knee. For his sake, I hope not. The kid returned to OU as a senior when he could have gone for the money last year. I hope he's OK.

And Nebraska is losing at home to Northwestern! :eek:

Yeah, HUGE loss for OU to lose Broyles probably for the season. One of the most beloved Sooners in the past decade. OU still has a great receiver , Stills, but to lose the best receiver in the country is certainly going to hurt.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Yeah, HUGE loss for OU to lose Broyles probably for the season. One of the most beloved Sooners in the past decade. OU still has a great receiver , Stills, but to lose the best receiver in the country is certainly going to hurt.

Lots of key injuries. Persa left the game for Northwestern. I bet OK State is smiling a little right now.

Holy goat penis. What a defensive LSU - Alabama game so far. 3 minutes into the 2nd quarter, no score.

LSU just blocked a field goal. :thumbsup:

Fucking Kickers I tell ya. You got ONE job to do....1 of 4 for the night.:facepalm: Absolutely abysmal. Alabama needs to go kicker scouting. Maybe they can do like LSU and lure one of those Australian ruby players to the states. All in all a good game. Bout what I expected from the two best teams in the country. If Stanford or OST loses, very likely we could see a rematch. If they don't then I pray for the opponents of LSU and Alabama at the end of the season. Would really like to see an Alabama vs Boise State bowl game and an LSU vs Stanford one for the title.

Great game.
LSU and 'Bama ARE the two best teams in the nation.
Would like to see a rematch in the National Championship Game.
That means my [size=+2]DUCKS[/size] need to take Stanford down next Saturday. Go Ducks! :ak47:

Ahhh..if you dont mind my saying..bama already has 13..ND has 11...that boat has already left :wave:

Meh, even if you give the Domers a tie at this point it won't matter in the future.
Alabama is going to go on to win more.
Notre Dame isn't.

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
Fucking Kickers I tell ya...

I believe the kickers made this game. Were there any touchdowns? Nope, all scoring was done via field goal kicking. The blame can't be laid upon the kicker's shoulders... if Alabama hadn't gotten that flag in OT, who knows what would have happened?

But, to quote my hubby earlier tonight... "LSU's kicker is gonna get laid tonight!" ;) lol.

Great game.
LSU and 'Bama ARE the two best teams in the nation.
Would like to see a rematch in the National Championship Game.
That means my [size=+2]DUCKS[/size] need to take Stanford down next Saturday. Go Ducks!

This was a rare moment for me. I predicted LSU to win 9-6 and nailed the score exactly!

With the way this game ended, I think some voters may try to make a rematch happen, but there will be other voters who will probably try to make sure it doesn't by waiting until after the SEC Champ game and ranking Alabama lower than they deserve. Of course, this all depends on LSU not suffering a letdown against Arkansas and Alabama must win the always-unpredictable Iron Bowl. Other factors are Oklahoma State winning out, but I don't see them beating Oklahoma, and Stanford must beat Oregon if they wanna play for the crystal ball. This is gonna be a wild finish.

My view is that Bama should be eliminated from the BCS title chase by virtue of not winning their conference. I thought it was bush league when Oklahoma was in the BCS title game way back when despite losing its conference championship, i would feel the same if Bama was given the same benefit. The saving grace right now is that LSU has The Boot Game with Arkansas, thats a rivalry that has gone back and forth, the Hogs have taken down LSU in years that they had great opportunities. Bama's Iron Bowl rivalry Auburn is just as unpredictable, so it is by no means over yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.