• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2005-2006 FOOTBALL Season Official Thread

********** said:
2-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Did you see that shot by Sheva??? Unbelievable! The Rossoneri are going all the way this season.

*sigh* Sheva Sheva Sheva
world's finest striker.

hat trick now, although he could have had 6 goals by now. i think he missed on purpose so milan wont have 3-0 in that stadium again. :)

4 goals for Sheva. 3 for Adriano and 3 for Kobiashvili (Shalke) and I don't know about the rest of the games. Some night.

EDIT
Still 0-0 with Liverpool but I'm rooting for Betis since I want Chelsea out. :)
I'd like see Juve beat Chlesea but I'd like see Mourinho fail even more.

Last edited:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Champions League Results

Wednesday, 23 November 2005

Anderlecht 0 - 2 Chelsea
FC Porto 1 - 1 Rangers
Fenerbahce 0 - 4 AC Milan
Inter Milan 4 - 0 Artmedia Bratislava
Liverpool 0 - 0 Real Betis
Real Madrid 1 - 1 Lyon
Rosenborg 1 - 1 Olympiacos
Schalke 04 3 - 0 PSV

om3ga

Football legend George Best dies

Former football star George Best has died in hospital at the age of 59. Best died at 12:55 GMT after suffering multiple organ failure:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4380332.stm

Regardless of our opinions about his lifestyle, he was one hack of a footballer......

om3ga said:
Regardless of our opinions about his lifestyle, he was one hack of a footballer......

Very true. It's sad to see him die although we knew he was very sick and it was inevitable.

RIP George Best.

om3ga

om3ga said:
Football legend George Best dies

Former football star George Best has died in hospital at the age of 59. Best died at 12:55 GMT after suffering multiple organ failure:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4380332.stm

just saw this on the news.... He was a fantastic Footballer!!!:thumbsup:

om3ga

Doncaster 3-0 Aston Villa

Congratulations to League One side Doncaster making it to the Carling Cup quarter-finals by routing Premiership team Aston Villa:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_cup/4472922.stm

They already knocked out another Premiership side (Manchester City on penalties) in the second round, so good luck to them.....:thumbsup:

Liverpool 3 - Wigan 0 Full-time

Good performance by the reds.Crouch scored 2 first a bit of a debate of a own goal but for me it's his.Luis Garcia the 3rd.Morientes play well nice touches and good vision with passes and linking play.Looking more like his old self from Real Madrid days.

Come On You REDS.

Last edited:
Chievo beat Milan 2-1.
Lucky I never bet money on Milan (I always want them to lose, Fox knows why).

om3ga

Well done, Rangers....

Rangers became the first Scottish club ever to qualify from the group stages of the Champions League.

Considering their current poor domestic form, that's no small feat either. Ironically it could be manager Alex McLeish's last match in charge of Rangers, even though he has created history.

i still stand by my faithful team AS Roma, who continue to struggle and drew with bottom placed Lecce. we were without stars Totti and Montella and Cassano did great along with Nonda upfront.

Forza i giallorossi

om3ga

PS: if anyone can work out Arsenal's season (already qualified for Champs league, yet pissing about in the Prem), please send your answer to A. Wenger, Highbury, London N1......:dunno:

I didn't get to see the CL last night since I had to work but from what I hear it was deeply disappointing, there were no lats minutes urprises in the qualifying teams.

darkman

Retired Moderator
Real Madrid (ESP) lost one more game (at the UEFA Champions now) and just fired his coach, the brazilian Wanderley Luxembugo !! My point of view is that the problem is not the coach... The team has a lot of stars (just to bring money to the club) but they are not corresponding with a good football in the field !!!

They fired 5 coaches in 2 years !! That's not their fault!

agggelos21 said:
I'll make a prediciton for the CL2006 final :
Barcelona - Lyon :D
great teams both of them!!!

Great teams but not alot of tradition of getting to the finals... I predict them both losing in the semis. Final will be Chelsea - Milan or Juventus - Milan.

darkman said:
Real Madrid (ESP) lost one more game (at the UEFA Champions now) and just fired his coach, the brazilian Wanderley Luxembugo !! My point of view is that the problem is not the coach... The team has a lot of stars (just to bring money to the club) but they are not corresponding with a good football in the field !!!

They fired 5 coaches in 2 years !! That's not their fault!

Luxemburgo actually didn't go a bad job, he just got a team that was, as you said, all stars and they have any chemistry but he tried to bring different players and end this "Galactico" thing. The reason he failed is because he did too little too late. Next year Real will have a better coach (possibly Capello) who will get players that are good for the team and not just shirt selling and Real will be grand once more.

Calm said:
Luxemburgo actually didn't go a bad job, he just got a team that was, as you said, all stars and they have any chemistry but he tried to bring different players and end this "Galactico" thing. The reason he failed is because he did too little too late. Next year Real will have a better coach (possibly Capello) who will get players that are good for the team and not just shirt selling and Real will be grand once more.

One problem here Calm the coach doesn't buy the players.The board and president does,so coach has to work with whoever they get.

Not saying this just because I support them but don't rule Liverpool out of it.Rafa has proved he's hard to beat in europe and he has a better squad this year than last.