• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

14-Year Old Radio Host: Obama and Biden Are 'Making Kids Gay'

obama-biden-worried-tbi.jpg

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I finally managed to masturbate to this topic. Totally worth it.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
The Young Turks did 2 segments about this kid? The first time may have been a slow news day. Come back with another segment because the kid made comments about them? That is just fucking lame. Are these 2 looking to win a pissing contest against a 14 yo kid with an internet show?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
The Young Turks did 2 segments about this kid? The first time may have been a slow news day. Come back with another segment because the kid made comments about them? That is just fucking lame. Are these 2 looking to win a pissing contest against a 14 yo kid with an internet show?

Fuck that kid. Why do you care what TYT talk about? No one told the little motherfucker to shut up.

The hetero comment.

When I was 14 years old I did not know what is gay.

But in my view the child has the right to say that he is afraid of gays.

Personally I do not think that gays would be dangerous in any way.

They are just different.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
The hetero comment.

When I was 14 years old I did not know what is gay.

But in my view the child has the right to say that he is afraid of gays.

Personally I do not think that gays would be dangerous in any way.

They are just different.
I think guys are afraid of gays because guys know what guys are like; you know that if you have a few drinks you're liable to take advantage of any drunken girl. Even if you're an honourable enough man not to take advantage of a gal when she's pissed, chances are that you know many men who're not so honourable.

So knowing that, of course guys are afraid of gays; no guy wants to go party one night with a gay guy he trusts, then wakre up and shit sperm the next morning.