• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

14-Year Old Radio Host: Obama and Biden Are 'Making Kids Gay'

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
So you agree that rational discourse is discouraged by Dear Leader and that dissent is something to be shunned? Fucking hypocrite. When Bush was in office it was fucking cool to disrespect and disagree with everything the man did. Now if you disagree with Nobama everyone is all butthurt over people pointing out the obvious flaws and failure in his leadership. Your dismissal of my point is just as bad as one of Will's facepalms. So don't get all bent out of shape by a little butthurt meme.

All I have is your word that "rational discourse is discouraged by Dear Leader". I haven't seen anything that supports your position, other than the typical rhetoric of the desperate right-wing. And since you want to talk about dismissing points, tell me this, Boob, what do right-wingers base their contempt of gay people on?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I personally have no problem with gay people or their desire for equality. I do think their pursuit of extra special super duper treatment and universal acceptance is ridiculous.

So you agree that rational discourse is discouraged by Dear Leader and that dissent is something to be shunned? Fucking hypocrite. When Bush was in office it was fucking cool to disrespect and disagree with everything the man did. Now if you disagree with Nobama everyone is all butthurt over people pointing out the obvious flaws and failure in his leadership. Your dismissal of my point is just as bad as one of Will's facepalms. So don't get all bent out of shape by a little butthurt meme.

tumblr_m2pqw5_Nbgh1r6790wo1_500.jpg

Anyone who fabricates any positive thoughts about the Bush administration is guilty of his crimes by association.

Obama shows up for work. Obama reads his intel. W. had no time for anything other than corruption and vacations!!! You shouldn't agree with everything your president does but you shouldn't make up facts or flat out lie to cover his tracks.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Wow. How much time has Nobama taken to go to Hawaii or to make sure his administration is staffed by unelected people to make du jure laws? It has been shown that Nobama has spent more time golfing in three + years than W. ever did in eight. And don't get me started on Nobama's ability to lie. Your hypocrisy is showing.

Wow. How much time has Nobama taken to go to Hawaii or to make sure his administration is staffed by unelected people to make du jure laws? It has been shown that Nobama has spent more time golfing in three + years than W. ever did in eight. And don't get me started on Nobama's ability to lie. Your hypocrisy is showing.

W. set the record for vacation days by a president with the 8th year of his reign left to go. Who cares if it was golfing or doing coke he took far too much time off in the most important job in our country. 911 was allowed to happen because George didn't like to be bothered with his daily intel reports. He entered Iraq under a great list of lies. He appointed more than a few cronies into very important positions can you say New Orleans. Once again you don't have to make this shit up its there and plain to see. You should be ashamed to have a good American like R. Lee as your avatar, you do him a disservice. Your inability to see the truth is showing.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

You want to make the distinction that Obama has played more golf than Bush but don't seem to have a problem with the totality of Bush vacation days, which number a total of 1/3 of his presidency. You seem to have a problem of accusing other people (hypocrisy) of what you are red-handed guilty of.

If I had to say One thing to this kid, I would say : "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?" (Lc. 6 ; 42)