• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

12 blacks attack and beat pregnant white woman

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
You are absolutely correct but its is so typical of the trash people with the ghetto mob mentality living in shitty criminal hoods (like harlem, the watts, the queens, the bronx, lansing) which is responsible of these crimes. Most of the notorious gangs like the Bloods, the Crips, Black P Stones and Vice Lords had their most notorious gang bangers assaulting in group a person and killing her instantly. A bullet to the head for these criminals and their bodies cremated.

Why don't you just say what you really mean..

The Hells' Angels have done the same shit.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
This coming from someone that lives in Finland? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Your rambling about 2 entirely different planets chicky. I bet in Finland you can walk around without the fear of being brutally murdered. As far as Zimmerman, he's fucked, guilty or not. The blacks will make sure of that

Finland is Europe's most homogenous society, a nation of mostly blond ethnic Finns, and Finns want to keep it that way. :D

Look those articles up.

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Finland is Europe's most homogenous society, a nation of mostly blond ethnic Finns, and Finns want to keep it that way. :D

Look those articles up.
wrong.

I am sick in bed. expect a full reply tomorrow. auntil then, shut your uninformed mouth about my country.
and fyii lived in the US for a long time, in a terrible part of Staten Island. i have seen people get shot, assaulted etc with my own eyes...and guess what? I'm still not racist. What a lot of you post about race is proof you've never lived beyond a white picket fence. We have racists in Finland too but even our most backwards douchbags can't compare to some of the racists on this board.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
If i say that young blacks in the USA commit more violent crime than any other racial group , even if it is backed up by numbers and statistics directly from police/court facts, would that be racist of me?

I hate these kind of threads btw, every time it just goes around in the same circle and nothing beneficial comes from it.

Link

:D

Finland leads rise of the far right across the EU Article

So a few results when you google a specific phrase (bear in mind I'm in Europe and this country is 99.25% white, so beat that) is more definitive than being able to get up and actually walk into a population centre and see first-hand what the truth is?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
If i say that young blacks in the USA commit more violent crime than any other racial group , even if it is backed up by numbers and statistics directly from police/court facts, would that be racist of me?

I hate these kind of threads btw, every time it just goes around in the same circle and nothing beneficial comes from it.

Nope, not racist to say that. I was a prison guard for a few years. Guess the race of the majority of the inmate population.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
So a few results when you google a specific phrase (bear in mind I'm in Europe and this country is 99.25% white, so beat that) is more definitive than being able to get up and actually walk into a population centre and see first-hand what the truth is?

About 6,650,000 results (0.22 seconds)*

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Florida...... America's syphilitic wang...... Is it too late to sell it back?

georges

Staff member
Why don't you just say what you really mean..

The Hells' Angels have done the same shit.
I am saying that black on white crime exists and can't be denied, but also you should mention who has biggest carceral population. Don't try to portray the people who denounce this as evil people because racism against whites exists. The Hells Angels have killed a lot of rival gang members like the Bandidos, Mongols and Outlaws but also innocent bystanders. Paul Merle Eisheid , a Hells Angels member was arrested for the murder of a woman indeed, so yes the Angels are not necessarily better.

JaanaRuutu

The Basic Finns party isn't growing. People are leaving EVERY DAY. Every day there's new articles about people leaving because of their racist crap. Maybe if you, yaknow, SPOKE FINNISH, you would find better information when using Google. but, since you aren't Finnish, you don't speak Finnish, and you've never been to Finland, everything you come up with is just going to sound ridiculous. I bet every single Finnish person on this board would agree with me.

JaanaRuutu

Philbert? Wow....he hasn't been seen 'round these parts since about the middle of 2010! Must be lurking here a bit these days. :lurk:
Yeah, i guess it's hard pretending you leave the house and don't just sit around on a message board. Eventually you'll blow your own cover.