• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

12 blacks attack and beat pregnant white woman

I don't hate blacks. A lot of crackers, do, though, and they mainly vote Republican. If anything you've illustrated to me why rednecks and toads hate each other, they're both scared to death of each other. Fear is based on ignorance.

I was banned once for saying N****R. Please don't use the word CRACKER as I am offended by this. Thanks

Last edited:
i'd put them in a cell with 100 members of nazi lowriders and arian brotherhood to give them a good treatment.
i am not a racist, but these are pigs.
i expect black people to judge them too, so i can justify my anti-racism.
They won't. They'll get praise. Hi-Fives, double snaps and shit. 8 of the 12 have already been bonded out by friends and family and are probably BBQing as we speak

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
They won't. They'll get praise. Hi-Fives, double snaps and shit. 8 of the 12 have already been bonded out by friends and family and are probably BBQing as we speak

Well shit, they didn't kill the bitch, so what did you expect, no bond?

And I'm half black and it wasn't ok when i did it. Double standards run rampant here

Yeah, but you hate your hate half so you don't count.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Well shit, they didn't kill the bitch, so what did you expect, no bond?

Yeah, but you hate your hate half so you don't count.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to xfire again.

Damn....

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
LOL?!? There's nothing funny about these assholes committing this heinous crime. I just hope the poor woman doesn't contract the SUPER AIDS from her exposure. Also, thank God for the sickle cell.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
ANYBODY who commits acts of Animalistic violence like this one.....regardless of color, faith, religion, etc. etc, should be eradicated off the face of the planet immediately.

Cut their heads off.
Shoot them 20 times.
Gas them.
Lethal Injection.
Drug behind a car.
Dismemberment.
Dump them in Acid.
Cut them up and bury them in the end zone of a stadium somewhere.

IDGAF how, just eradicate them completely!

:hatsoff:

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Holy fuck, this entire thread.

WHat those men did was horrible, unspeakable. they deserve to fucking rot. They're sub-human as far as I'm concerned - but I'd feel the same way if 12 Asian dudes did those to a black woman, 12 Arabs did this to an Asian, etc. 12 people of any race doing this to any woman is fucking insane and people should be angry, but why in the world are you trying to make it a race issue, when it's a fucking GENDER issue? Would you even give a shit if the womanw asn't white? Did you post a thread and get angry when those men in india raped that woman and threw her off the bus, or are you angry only when white women get attacked by non-white men?

:facepalm:

The media made a big deal out of Treyvon, but when it's something like this they never say much anything, if they say anything at all.

All media takes murder more seriously than assault though. Doesn't mean both crimes aren't utterly heinous.

All media takes murder more seriously than assault though. Doesn't mean both crimes aren't utterly heinous.

You're also missing another important factor there; George Zimmerman wasn't arrested. That's where most of the media outrage stemmed from.

In this case everyone has been arrested and are being charged already.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
This is why I carry a gun that holds 12 bullets...

Holy fuck, this entire thread.

WHat those men did was horrible, unspeakable. they deserve to fucking rot. They're sub-human as far as I'm concerned - but I'd feel the same way if 12 Asian dudes did those to a black woman, 12 Arabs did this to an Asian, etc. 12 people of any race doing this to any woman is fucking insane and people should be angry, but why in the world are you trying to make it a race issue, when it's a fucking GENDER issue? Would you even give a shit if the womanw asn't white? Did you post a thread and get angry when those men in india raped that woman and threw her off the bus, or are you angry only when white women get attacked by non-white men?

no, but having a black person judging these 12 pigs is welcomed, and it is not happening by now.