• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

12 blacks attack and beat pregnant white woman

You're also missing another important factor there; George Zimmerman wasn't arrested. That's where most of the media outrage stemmed from.

And that is why he was arrested. It was initially determined this was a clear case of self defense which is why he wasn't initially charged. It wasn't until pressure mounted from sectors of the public and media that charges were filed. These are facts: Zimmerman had a broken nose and lacerations on the back of his head (did he do this to himself?) consistent with his claim that he was on the ground being assaulted by the deceased when he used deadly force. If I'm not mistaken there was also another eyewitness corroborating that claim.

And that is why he was arrested. It was initially determined this was a clear case of self defense which is why he wasn't initially charged. It wasn't until pressure mounted from sectors of the public and media that charges were filed. These are facts: Zimmerman had a broken nose and lacerations on the back of his head (did he do this to himself?) consistent with his claim that he was on the ground being assaulted by the deceased when he used deadly force. If I'm not mistaken there was also another eyewitness corroborating that claim.

Except that he went out to harass the kid because he thought the kid "looked suspicious" (as in, by Zimmerman's own admission the kid wasn't actually doing anything), the kid ran away (did NOT assault Zimmerman at this point, just ran), Zimmerman chased the kid down after being instructed not to by the authorities. The violence occurred AFTER that and would never have occurred if Zimmerman has left well enough alone. Then Zimmerman shot and killed the kid while the kid was trying to get inside his home.

i believe the stereotype that all black people are victims is being abused by the black criminals to defend themselves.
in this case a bunch racist black ignorants did a stupid thing and they will pay for it. but let's get to it, they are only 12 dumb black people, not all black people, and these are ignorants.
being black shouldn't be a reason to justify them.

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Why are we even bringing Trayvon martin up? These two incidents have NOTHING to do with each other. Zimmerman IGNORED THE 911 DISPATCHER and took it upon himself to play Big Boy Neighborhood Watch. Martin had no gun and was half the size of Zimmerman. Zimmerman got out of his fucking car and chased the kid down. I don't know about you, but if someone was trying to attack me and was waving his gun around and I couldn't get away, I'd start swinging, too. Even if Trayvon Martin were white, I'd still be just as fucking angry that a 17-year old boy died FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON. Zimmerman deserves to spend the rest of his fat, useless, pathetic fucking life behind bars for what he did that day, just like the 12 men in this story.

"Boo hoo life is hard because I'm white boo hoo" threads on this board are getting REALLY, REALLY OLD. It's sickening and I don't understand why they're allowed to be kept up.

Then Zimmerman shot and killed the kid while the kid was trying to get inside his home.

According to the report Zimmerman did head back to his vehicle after the dispatcher told him to back off. The physical altercation and shooting occured in the vicinity of Zimmerman's vehicle not as Trayvon was trying to get inside his home. Zimmerman claims that Trayvon was on top of him pummeling him and repeatedly bashing his head into the ground which fits the injuries documented on Zimmerman. An eyewitness who called 911 said he saw 2 men scuffling on the ground and one crying out for help before the gunshots. The man on top was wearing a hoodie and the man underneath was wearing a red shirt.

Except that he went out to harass the kid because he thought the kid "looked suspicious" (as in, by Zimmerman's own admission the kid wasn't actually doing anything), the kid ran away (did NOT assault Zimmerman at this point, just ran), Zimmerman chased the kid down after being instructed not to by the authorities.

911 transcript:

Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah

Dispatcher: Ok, we don’t need you to do that.

Zimmerman: Ok

Dispatcher: Alright sir what is your name?

Zimmerman: George…He ran.

He was attempting to remain in visual contact and updating the 911 dispatcher with his position as he was being asked. As soon as he was told he didn't need to follow he said "OK". And then "He ran" as in he lost visual contact.

The violence occurred AFTER that and would never have occurred if Zimmerman has left well enough alone.

Do you understand the context in which all of this occured? There had been a rash of burglaries in that neighborhood by perpetrators who happened to fit Trayvon's description (young black males). Zimmerman was the captain of his neighborhood watch. It makes perfect sense if he saw someone walking through the neighborhood at night who he didn't recognize that he would investigate. Why wouldn't he? He'd be derelict in his duties if he hadn't. And if he was just out to "harrass" this kid why did he call 911 first?

georges

Staff member
Race doesn't matter. You are a fucking tool to beat a pregnant woman and I am sick of the mob mentality bullshit. You are a pussy to have to gang up on one person. They should all go to jail for life since they clearly don't give a shit about life or the law.

You are absolutely correct but its is so typical of the trash people with the ghetto mob mentality living in shitty criminal hoods (like harlem, the watts, the queens, the bronx, lansing) which is responsible of these crimes. Most of the notorious gangs like the Bloods, the Crips, Black P Stones and Vice Lords had their most notorious gang bangers assaulting in group a person and killing her instantly. A bullet to the head for these criminals and their bodies cremated.

Last edited:
"Boo hoo life is hard because I'm white boo hoo" threads on this board are getting REALLY, REALLY OLD. It's sickening and I don't understand why they're allowed to be kept up.

In a nutshell: 1) race baiting is the new fad apparently. 2) trolling (for some ungodly reason) isn't against the rules here, so there's nothing really much to stop the fads.

According to the report Zimmerman did head back to his vehicle after the dispatcher told him to back off. The physical altercation and shooting occured in the vicinity of Zimmerman's vehicle not as Trayvon was trying to get inside his home.

Zimmerman himself fully admits to chasing Martin down after being told not to. Martin tried to leave.

Zimmerman claims that Trayvon was on top of him pummeling him and repeatedly bashing his head into the ground which fits the injuries documented on Zimmerman. An eyewitness who called 911 said he saw 2 men scuffling on the ground and one crying out for help before the gunshots. The man on top was wearing a hoodie and the man underneath was wearing a red shirt.

And? Zimmerman was chasing down Martin. No one saw who started the physical confrontation, and beyond that the shooting happened after. Martin was shot 70 yards from the house he was staying at with his dad. The guy was going home.

He was attempting to remain in visual contact and updating the 911 dispatcher with his position as he was being asked. As soon as he was told he didn't need to follow he said "OK". And then "He ran" as in he lost visual contact.

He was also told not to follow the kid.

Do you understand the context in which all of this occured? There had been a rash of burglaries in that neighborhood by perpetrators who happened to fit Trayvon's description (young black males). Zimmerman was the captain of his neighborhood watch. It makes perfect sense if he saw someone walking through the neighborhood at night who he didn't recognize that he would investigate. Why wouldn't he? He'd be derelict in his duties if he hadn't.

I think you're mistaking "neighborhood watch" with "Charles Bronson". He had no business following the kid. Hence neighborhood "watch". He called the authorities, and that should have been the end of it. He does not have the authority to stalk and harass every black youth who comes through his neighborhood.

So yeah, OF COURSE he should have been arrested. This isn't any cut-and-dry open-and-shut case. No one knew who started the fight. Zimmerman was chasing the kid after being instructed not to. The kid was apparently on his way home and not obviously up to any no good. So there are a LOT of things which aren't exactly straightforward and Zimmerman acted, to put it charitably, questionably. So yup, this is EXACTLY the kind of thing that should go to trial and be decided by a jury. The fact that Zimmerman wasn't arrested was a joke.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
In a nutshell: 1) race baiting is the new fad apparently. 2) trolling (for some ungodly reason) isn't against the rules here, so there's nothing really much to stop the fads.

Seems to be. How good does the escalator work around here? OK with board rules to install a turbocharger to more efficiently and rapidly offend?

Why are we even bringing Trayvon martin up? These two incidents have NOTHING to do with each other. Zimmerman IGNORED THE 911 DISPATCHER and took it upon himself to play Big Boy Neighborhood Watch. Martin had no gun and was half the size of Zimmerman. Zimmerman got out of his fucking car and chased the kid down. I don't know about you, but if someone was trying to attack me and was waving his gun around and I couldn't get away, I'd start swinging, too. Even if Trayvon Martin were white, I'd still be just as fucking angry that a 17-year old boy died FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON. Zimmerman deserves to spend the rest of his fat, useless, pathetic fucking life behind bars for what he did that day, just like the 12 men in this story.

This coming from someone that lives in Finland? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Your rambling about 2 entirely different planets chicky. I bet in Finland you can walk around without the fear of being brutally murdered. As far as Zimmerman, he's fucked, guilty or not. The blacks will make sure of that

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
this kind of crime happens everyday.
it is true the news media doesn't cover it much.
it is also true that the news media does love to push white on black crime and make it nationwide news, even when it didn't even happen.
theyve been doing it for years.
its not really even worth a thread.

more people should try to think why the media does this instead of just reacting to it like they want us to do.
obviously reason #1 is money.
but also to create more divide in race relations. just one part of the big plan.

You are absolutely correct but its is so typical of the trash people with the ghetto mob mentality living in shitty criminal hoods (like harlem, the watts, the queens, the bronx, lansing) which is responsible of these crimes. Most of the notorious gangs like the Bloods, the Crips, Black P Stones and Vice Lords had their most notorious gang bangers assaulting in group a person and killing her instantly. A bullet to the head for these criminals and their bodies cremated.

I've been meaning to say this to you for a very long time. Watts and Queens dude. It's just Watts and Queens, there is no "the".

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
The fact is, they were both to blame. Lets cut this poor victim bullshit, Martin WAS a little punk ass thug, and Zimmerman WAS a gung ho irresponsible gun owner. They both fucked up, and if Martin had a gun, he may very well be on trial for murder. The fact also remains, like it or not, even if they had been arrested, as these 12 blacks were, if it were whites that did this to a pregnant black woman, there would be riots in the streets. Al Sharpton, and Jessie Jackson would be SCREAMING for justice...where in the fuck are they now? Why isn't obama coming out against these scum bags, like he did for the martin kid? Whether you like it or not, the fact is, blacks will ALWAYS back their own, no matter what one of there own does. Cruelty to animals is an atrocious act, but when micheal vick did it, the black community rallied behind him, and they will for these 12. They'll site some silly ass excuse, and scream that the punishment is to severe, or site their upbringing, and economic disadvantage. There will ALWAYS be an excuse why it's acceptable for them to do something like this, but never a reason why they should suffer the harshest punishment available.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
The fact is, they were both to blame. Lets cut this poor victim bullshit, Martin WAS a little punk ass thug, and Zimmerman WAS a gung ho irresponsible gun owner. They both fucked up, and if Martin had a gun, he may very well be on trial for murder. The fact also remains, like it or not, even if they had been arrested, as these 12 blacks were, if it were whites that did this to a pregnant black woman, there would be riots in the streets. Al Sharpton, and Jessie Jackson would be SCREAMING for justice...where in the fuck are they now? Why isn't obama coming out against these scum bags, like he did for the martin kid? Whether you like it or not, the fact is, blacks will ALWAYS back their own, no matter what one of there own does. Cruelty to animals is an atrocious act, but when micheal vick did it, the black community rallied behind him, and they will for these 12. They'll site some silly ass excuse, and scream that the punishment is to severe, or site their upbringing, and economic disadvantage. There will ALWAYS be an excuse why it's acceptable for them to do something like this, but never a reason why they should suffer the harshest punishment available.

Again, today. Damn.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to revidffum again.