Maggie Green
Verified Performer
Thanks babe! I'm really sick and in bed with the flu so that made me feel a little better.I am giving my vote to the always sexy Maggie Green
Thanks babe! I'm really sick and in bed with the flu so that made me feel a little better.I am giving my vote to the always sexy Maggie Green
Thanks babe! I'm really sick and in bed with the flu so that made me feel a little better.
Thanks babe! I'm really sick and in bed with the flu so that made me feel a little better.
Thanks babe! I'm really sick and in bed with the flu so that made me feel a little better.
Thanks babe! I'm really sick and in bed with the flu so that made me feel a little better.
Thank you Dazza!
Hey, does anyone here know if Aaliyah Love actually DOES taste like Strawberries n Cream Life Saver lolly Pops? Just wondering![]()
She does! So delicious
She does! So delicious
Thank you Dazza!
Hey, does anyone here know if Aaliyah Love actually DOES taste like Strawberries n Cream Life Saver lolly Pops? Just wondering![]()
Mandy Flores for me please !:angels:
Sounds like this Mandygirlie knows EXCATLY what she´s talking about ....looool![]()
Alright, are the video and pics on your site? I was going to join anyway, but I guess I'll have to do it sooner rather than later![]()
Grrrr.
Miss Hybrid
ps
Full details please xxxx
get better soon miss maggie, i am voting you as well, deserved.
i vote for siri this week
get better soon miss maggie, i am voting you as well, deserved.
unfortunately, youve already voted for Siri
To make myself feel better, I am voting for myself this week. Cuz I am in pain.
Perhaps he meant to tell her that he's voting for her in that other little contest going on these days/weeks?
impdaddy
To make myself feel better, I am voting for myself this week. Cuz I am in pain.
Thanks babe! I'm really sick and in bed with the flu so that made me feel a little better.
Oh no you're not sick toooo!!Everyone seems to be getting sick. I couldn't even go to school today cause I'm so bad.
Get well soon babe!!!