★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Voting for the 2nd round has Officially started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FC.Porto-3 , Naval 1º de MAio-0...i know cel was desperate for this info!Allthough i suspect he is more peanutt hugging kinda guy!

Though Lemon is Canadian like me, so more then likely he doesn't like Football ;) I don't like Football or Soccer (American and European). Hockey and Basketball scores for me please Antonio :D
 
Ice hockey---i like that too..well.the Detroit Red Wings won against Dallas i believe..but i´ll check it out!
Whats your favourite team??
 
good evening everyone! I am getting ready to head out for dinner after a day in the rain and shopping for a warmer jacket and scarf. boring huh? :)

here's a snap from my hotel room window from my phone
Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


and here's one from the elevator I'm on the 24 floor so it's a nice ride down each time!
Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


here is a snap from the Magic Fountain of Montjuïc
Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


tomorrow is shooting so i'll have some hot pics from that for sure! :) more your type im sure than these boring touristy photos
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"Come on Boys, lets go to FreeOnes and see how well our campaign is going"

I'm so excited I haven't checked the ranking or Miss FreeOnes all day.

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


"Great Boys I am still hanging onto 50th, yipee!!!"

"Oh great I am down to 437 today as well on the ranking"

"Ok boys it looks like its trousers down and bend over for you".
 
"Come on Boys, lets go to FreeOnes and see how well our campaign is going"

I'm so excited I haven't checked the ranking or Miss FreeOnes all day.

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


"Great Boys I am still hanging onto 50th, yipee!!!"

"Oh great I am down to 437 today as well on the ranking"

"Ok boys it looks like its trousers down and bend over for you".

I should thank you...your pictures make me laugh every time I see a new one.:1orglaugh;)
 
"Come on Boys, lets go to FreeOnes and see how well our campaign is going"

I'm so excited I haven't checked the ranking or Miss FreeOnes all day.

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


"Great Boys I am still hanging onto 50th, yipee!!!"

"Oh great I am down to 437 today as well on the ranking"

"Ok boys it looks like its trousers down and bend over for you".


Lets put the signs away ...we can have another go next ..year..sob sob
 
"Come on Boys, lets go to FreeOnes and see how well our campaign is going"

I'm so excited I haven't checked the ranking or Miss FreeOnes all day.

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


"Great Boys I am still hanging onto 50th, yipee!!!"

"Oh great I am down to 437 today as well on the ranking"

"Ok boys it looks like its trousers down and bend over for you".


So I take it the 7 dwarfs are suppouse to be one of us. If so which one am I?
 
So I take it the 7 dwarfs are suppouse to be one of us. If so which one am I?

You know exactly where you are, you are under my skirt!
 
You know exactly where you are, you are under my skirt!

So I guess he's "Lucky" elf.

Well, 'Mega's not one to give up a cause. I will vote :bowdown:Miss Hybrid until I can't anymore.
 
So I guess he's "Lucky" elf.

Well, 'Mega's not one to give up a cause. I will vote :bowdown:Miss Hybrid until I can't anymore.

Dear Mr H Mega,

It does look like I am a lost cause though.......

So now I have nothing at all to loose and can start causing havoc?

Kisses

Miss L th
 
Dear Mr H Mega,

It does look like I am a lost cause though.......

So now I have nothing at all to loose and can start causing havoc?

Kisses

Miss L th

You'll Never be a Lost Cause!!!..You are appreciated and Loved here...By me For Sure!!...and we still got most of the month to Go and I'll sure do my Part to get you to the top 20...and I know Many Others Will as Well...We Love You Miss Hybrid!!!
 
Dear Mr H Mega,

It does look like I am a lost cause though.......

So now I have nothing at all to loose and can start causing havoc?

Kisses

Miss L th

Like King Leonidas (Miss Hybrid) and his fellow Spartans (us supporters) at Thermopylae, after losing all hope of victory, we shall not go down without a hell of a fight... ;)
 
Last edited:
You'll Never be a Lost Cause!!!..You are appreciated and Loved here...By me For Sure!!...and we still got most of the month to Go and I'll sure do my Part to get you to the top 20...and I know Many Others Will as Well...We Love You Miss Hybrid!!!

Hi Miss Hybrid, I continuously still vote for you! So not a lost cause!

:glugglug:
 
I hope Rebekahdee doesn mind me sneaking up on her xxx

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


Wait till we are doing it for real Rebekah!

Miss L
 
"Come on Boys, lets go to FreeOnes and see how well our campaign is going"

I'm so excited I haven't checked the ranking or Miss FreeOnes all day.

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


"Great Boys I am still hanging onto 50th, yipee!!!"

"Oh great I am down to 437 today as well on the ranking"

"Ok boys it looks like its trousers down and bend over for you".

Hi Miss Hybrid:wave2:
Another great job as always by your very talented artist friend !! :thumbsup:
Anyway, if was lucky enough to be one of Miss Hybrid's 7 dwarfs,
I think she would definitely make me "Dopey" for sure ;)
Hy Ho, Hy Ho it's off to vote I go, so let's just keep the faith
and keep those votes cumming for Miss Hybrid everyday, OK !!!!
There's no quit with all her loyal fans here !!! :glugglug:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top