★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Voting for the 2nd round has Officially started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, This man voted for me in an attempt to get me out of the position I now regards as "home"

Be warned, I would be mightily pissed off to go into 49th, its just not the same as 50th.

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


I have been busy today but have been watching the comments...

I will be posting later when I get a little more time...

Dishy Brims L
 
my 5 votes were

danielle ftv
Miss Hybrid
sandra shine ( as a deal to get danielle more votes...but it wasn´t hard as sandra is very sexy and nice in PMs)
Nikki nova
My 5th individual vote went to bree olson , i know she doesn´t need it in this stage,but the colts lost and i know my darling is so so sad!! a vote to cheer you up my love!
 
Right, This man voted for me in an attempt to get me out of the position I now regards as "home"

Be warned, I would be mightily pissed off to go into 49th, its just not the same as 50th.

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


I have been busy today but have been watching the comments...

I will be posting later when I get a little more time...

Dishy Brims L

this is the reason why I don't date girls who smoke...
You never know when you **** up handcuffed and with a burned weenie!
 
Vicky Vette is hot in those pics but every Harley rider is now jumping on the Olson express I imagine.

Leave it to 'the Lemon' to criticize me... again, for providing pics. Guess I better watch out what pictures I put up just in case they don't pass the Lemon test.

:dunno:
 
Interesting since her and I had a conversation when I invited her to sign up for the contest and I have the verificaton photo Leah sent me when she created her new board account.

As far as the official site goes, we will switch over the links when her official site is completed. Until then, her old site will remain in her babe section. We simply changed the name of her babe section since she asked.

Now, you can either discuss the contest like everyone else or you're more than welcome to go elsewhere instead.

Petra, you sound real sexy when you're telling members off. ;)
I've got a bone to pick with you. Why wasn't GregCentauro entered in the Miss FreeOnes competition? :mad:
 
My votes for today

Vicky Vette - yeah, I vote for myself (duh)
Sunny Lane - 'plane jane' (yeah right) who is now up to 12th and doing a live cam Wednesday
Sara Jay - who ran a 5K with me and kicks booty (doing a live cam Thursday)
Deauxma - back from a birthday trip and on cam today from 9-11 est (needs more votes or her DD's are cut)

... and my 5th vote goes again to Miss Hybrid since I would like to see her face if she goes up to 49th.
 
Leave it to 'the Lemon' to criticize me... again, for providing pics. Guess I better watch out what pictures I put up just in case they don't pass the Lemon test.

:dunno:

Not sure how complimenting Vicky on looking hot comes off as criticism. I just expressed an opinion that Harley riders would have preferred to see her on a bad boy from Milwaukee.
 
Not sure how complimenting Vicky on looking hot comes off as criticism. I just expressed an opinion that Harley riders would have preferred to see her on a bad boy from Milwaukee.

Driving people to the Bree express? I was joking Lemon. Smile.. it is Monday and another loooooooong week.
 
Leave it to 'the Lemon' to criticize me... again, for providing pics. Guess I better watch out what pictures I put up just in case they don't pass the Lemon test.

:dunno:

Oh my dear,dont worry about Mr.pointy head! he is not bad!Just sometimes words get in his way!
Now as you may have read the most powerfull loby has emerged "the pathetic mob" and allthough we don´t allways vote for ya ,i must say you earned our respect,and me personally admire you for the way you defended the gorgeous sunny lane!! she is soooo hot!and post the pics you want the way you want..hell yeah!!!

er veldig sexy og en kvinne som fortjener respekt!!!

Hope my norweggian isn´t that bad
 
Can I join your mob? I am excellent at 'spit and polish' duty........BOOTS need shining? I'm your man.....woman....private....errrrr I can do it! ;)

Oh Rebekah My Dear the invite is all yours We'd be honored to have You...It's my Pleasure to Say Welcome to the ******!!
 
Good Afternoon Big thank you again today to all the lovely ladies who share Post and Comments Thank You All...and hello to all of my Mob ****** Hope you are all well today...Without Further Delay...Today's Votes

Nikki Nova (As Always...Love Ya Nikki)
Miss Hybrid (Lets Get Her in the Top 20)
Danielle FTV (Beautiful Girl...Needs More Support)
Sandra Shine (As part of a mob Promise She Gets a Vote)
Nina Mercedez ( She's The Best Always Gets my 5th Vote)
 
Right, This man voted for me in an attempt to get me out of the position I now regards as "home"

Be warned, I would be mightily pissed off to go into 49th, its just not the same as 50th.


Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


I have been busy today but have been watching the comments...

I will be posting later when I get a little more time...

Dishy Brims L


I hope you showed a bit of compassion and warmed your hands up first.
 
Today's bit of useless information:

3 Libra's in the top 10 currently. Zodiological breakdown for the mystics is as follows

Sign___________________Competitors_________Leading
Aries_____________________2________________Kagney Linn Karter
Taurus___________________4________________Lisa Ann
Gemini___________________3_________________Vicky Vette
Cancer___________________3________________Francine Dee
Leo______________________2________________Kaylani Lei
Virgo____________________4_________________Phoenix Marie
Libra____________________5_________________Bree Olson
Scorpio__________________3_________________Nina Mercedez
Sagitarius________________4_________________Love Gisele
Capricorn________________4_________________Sophie Dee
Aquarius_________________6_________________Jayden Jaymes
Pisces___________________7_________________Eva Angelina
 
Today's bit of useless information:

3 Libra's in the top 10 currently. Zodiological breakdown for the mystics is as follows

Sign___________________Competitors_________Leading
Aries_____________________2________________Kagney Linn Karter
Taurus___________________4________________Lisa Ann
Gemini___________________3_________________Vicky Vette
Cancer___________________3________________Francine Dee
Leo______________________2________________Kaylani Lei
Virgo____________________4_________________Phoenix Marie
Libra____________________5_________________Bree Olson
Scorpio__________________3_________________Nina Mercedez
Sagitarius________________4_________________Love Gisele
Capricorn________________4_________________Sophie Dee
Aquarius_________________6_________________Jayden Jaymes
Pisces___________________7_________________Eva Angelina

Same old lemon..eheheh...and tomorrow will be tuesday!!!Jk
 
I see I don't post for a couple of days and you all go wild. Oh well what did I expect.
I see the thread keeps rolling but seems alot of people have dissappered.
Hope everyone is just busy.

Vicky Vette Nice enough bike but have to agree with others... No Harley? Shame shame.
 
I just hope she is saving some of the venom for the jock wannabees who won't stay on topic. :yesyes:

Wannabees eh. I could always post the news article where I made the provincial basketball team...:cool:

Four of the girls I vote for are inside the top twenty :D ...Vicky Vette is still #1 :thumbsup:
 
FC.Porto-3 , Naval 1º de MAio-0...i know cel was desperate for this info!Allthough i suspect he is more peanutt hugging kinda guy!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top