Smittmaestro Center of the fothermucking universe May 2, 2007 #541 No, though I did create something that may contain some form of philosophy, however tenuous... -cs™
member006 Closed Account May 2, 2007 #543 Reverend Martin Luther King (sorry I posted before religious should have waited)
D dick van cock Closed Account May 2, 2007 #544 Sounds cryptic. Somewhere between Thoreau and Charles Manson. Either one of the two?
Smittmaestro Center of the fothermucking universe May 2, 2007 #545 No but like Manson my creation came to prominence in the 1960s... Though I'm not a cult leader or a mass ******! Though my creation has a cult following... -cs™
No but like Manson my creation came to prominence in the 1960s... Though I'm not a cult leader or a mass ******! Though my creation has a cult following... -cs™
D dick van cock Closed Account May 2, 2007 #548 Forget Leary... Are you an author? Someone like Gene Roddenberry?
Smittmaestro Center of the fothermucking universe May 2, 2007 #549 dick van cock said: Forget Leary... Are you an author? Someone like Gene Roddenberry? Click to expand... BINGO! Alright! -cs™
dick van cock said: Forget Leary... Are you an author? Someone like Gene Roddenberry? Click to expand... BINGO! Alright! -cs™
D dick van cock Closed Account May 2, 2007 #550 Yippie! :nanner: I need a break! Maybe the Lady or BBB like to take over...?
member006 Closed Account May 2, 2007 #551 OK but I will play a bit faster. I am a female I am no longer living and I'm not an American.
member006 Closed Account May 2, 2007 #558 dick van cock said: Cleopatra (but more powerful than Ol' Vic...?) Click to expand... Yeppers :thumbsup:
dick van cock said: Cleopatra (but more powerful than Ol' Vic...?) Click to expand... Yeppers :thumbsup:
member006 Closed Account May 2, 2007 #560 dick van cock said: :banana: I pass again. Gotta go to bed... :wave2: Click to expand... Night....The jerk off banana?? I like Cleopatra, she was very strong. OK someone step up and take over.
dick van cock said: :banana: I pass again. Gotta go to bed... :wave2: Click to expand... Night....The jerk off banana?? I like Cleopatra, she was very strong. OK someone step up and take over.