icerfan Nikkala made me do it! May 3, 2007 #584 iamforever said: Daniel Craig? Click to expand... Very good! :thumbsup:
I Iamforever May 3, 2007 #585 icerfan said: Very good! :thumbsup: Click to expand... i was going to say him before damon, but i thought daniel craig was older than 40. im not up on young actors today, so i just threw his name out. and yay me i win. :1orglaugh but i will pass now. i dont have the time right now. :hatsoff:
icerfan said: Very good! :thumbsup: Click to expand... i was going to say him before damon, but i thought daniel craig was older than 40. im not up on young actors today, so i just threw his name out. and yay me i win. :1orglaugh but i will pass now. i dont have the time right now. :hatsoff:
maildude Postal Paranoiac Nov 7, 2008 #596 Dawn said: Im a male... Click to expand... I know this! Warren Beatty, right?
Dawn Nov 7, 2008 #598 maildude said: I know this! Warren Beatty, right? Click to expand... Nope. Spleen said: Are you still alive? Click to expand... Yes.
maildude said: I know this! Warren Beatty, right? Click to expand... Nope. Spleen said: Are you still alive? Click to expand... Yes.