• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Zsanett Egerhazi / Sandy / Vega Vixen

hi, classic sandy here, but where can i view the full movie there has to be more to it than her wanking the guy off at the end??

http://fantasti.cc/videos/permalink...-WHEN_GIRLS_GONE_BAD/87256/?&s=1&id=87256&n=1

Well, i just downloaded Downward Spiral from the private site.

Only thing i can say regarding Sandy is boring....

No sucking, no fucking, she only jerks him off.

Waste of my 24 euros..

Oh well, maybe some day dreams come true

Q

playgurrl2k

Closed Account
Well, i just downloaded Downward Spiral from the private site.

Only thing i can say regarding Sandy is boring....

No sucking, no fucking, she only jerks him off.

Waste of my 24 euros..

Oh well, maybe some day dreams come true

Q

Sandy usually doesn't fuck guys. Haven't you read the rest of this thread? She's best as a lesbian anyway!

how does she jerk him off feet/hand

where does his cum flow, drip - on her ?

She wanks him off using her hand into another womans mouth, after he comes Sandy rubs it around the brunettes mouth and then kisses her...it's a pretty hot scene for Sandy...still would like to see her take a cock properly though!!

:hatsoff:

Sandy doing hardcore is like an alarm clock waking you up for work. There's a lot of noise to alert you that something is about to happen...but it's best to ignore it and go back to sleep because you simply know better.

Sandy has indeed sucked cock on film for about 25 seconds anyway. and i have the video to prove it, it is readily available on the ed2k network

but i cant post the link on here

Sandy has indeed sucked cock on film for about 25 seconds anyway. and i have the video to prove it, it is readily available on the ed2k network

but i cant post the link on here

True it was edited out of the Girls Gone Bad(?) set from ClubSandy, which makes me believe that there is B/G with her that has been recorded. Either way 21st is a joke spend your money elsewhere.