• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Zsanett Egerhazi / Sandy / Vega Vixen

this is the movie. it got stolen. check on her website if ur member she talks about it in her chatroom as well that this should hav never got out. i personaly think she should start doing it cus she is getting past her sell by date.

There seems to be some confusion about this vid. The "stolen" vid, mentioned on Sportyones, is the one with Mya Diamond, and has oral but no hardcore from Sandy. The one with Tiffany Diamond, or Rose or whatever, is a regular Sandy threesome where she basically just watches, like the others with Vicca or that dark girl on the balcony. As far as I know, there isn't any true hard vid of Sandy, but if there is I'd love to see it! :thumbsup: :wave2:

sandy , zsanett has made it an artform of misleading folks into thinking (this is it she's finally doing hardcore) I've seen the video's spoken about in the above threads she licks and sucks a little bit, it appears as though she's getting it but the camera "does'nt pan down" Finally taking a very large cumshot on her vaginal area (mya diamond is doing the facilitating). On the balcony scene she just touches (mostly there as eye candy). When and if she does decide to (do it)......Oh shit it's been so long.... I just feel sorry for all the youngsters going gaga and falling for all the stuff I did beforehand.

just had this e-mail from private:

Thanks for your mail and very sorry for the delay in responding to you. Release date for "DOWNWARD SPIRAL" is June 2008.

Happy Surfing!
Best Regards

Ollie

Private Team

Check out our brand new Private Community www.private.com/community.php

great can't wait!!!!!!

does anybody know where i can find the full movie of this where sandy is getting fingered by the photographer??

I've only found these promo clips so far.

http://****-movies.com/Club-Sandy/v_050515vr/index.html

From what I've seen in the Downward Spiral trailer it's another not quite but nearly vid. :( Nice boobies though. :wave2: