• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Zoey Paige / Tiffany 3 (Exploited College Girls) / Zoey / Zoia

...only just discovered Zoey! Anyone know her current status? Did she ever do anal, solo or otherwise? :dunno:

The first hiatus of my career is coming to an end soon and I will be returning to the industry to shoot more anal and solo and otherwise.
I have not done any anal scenes yet but you can find some of my solo work on hotbody.com and twistys.com and nubiles.com, off the top of my head thats all i can think of right at this moment.

My twitter is @zoeypaigedotcom and my website is zoeypaige.com
I can be booked for private skype shows as well add me on skype prettyxxxgirl
my non-premium snapchat is prettyxxxgirl i post alot of very implied nudity there but i also have a premium snapchat account you can purchase on zoeypaige.com
my email is zp@prettyxxxgirl.com if you have any questions :)

Much Love,

Zoey

The first hiatus of my career is coming to an end soon and I will be returning to the industry to shoot more anal and solo and otherwise.
I have not done any anal scenes yet but you can find some of my solo work on hotbody.com and twistys.com and nubiles.com, off the top of my head thats all i can think of right at this moment.

My twitter is @zoeypaigedotcom and my website is zoeypaige.com
I can be booked for private skype shows as well add me on skype prettyxxxgirl
my non-premium snapchat is prettyxxxgirl i post alot of very implied nudity there but i also have a premium snapchat account you can purchase on zoeypaige.com
my email is zp@prettyxxxgirl.com if you have any questions :)

Much Love,

Zoey

Thanks for the reply, most unexpected! Good luck on your return :)