• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
:hatsoff: Thanks JohnJohn & JCMC 5 . . . It's always a pleasure to see something "new" on Sweet Yuri. The socks and blonde hair are def'nly from her "Judie" days, and the the screen set from Cock Teasers 2 certainly reveals the the truth behind the "hand job". I had never seen that "Judie" set before. Yuri's tit flash and panty drop in the park for Public Flash was the earliest thing I remember being posted on her. FWIW---> The Foxes.Com shoots with her spreading that juicy little pussy pre-dated her "finally" showing pink on her website by at least two years!

Last edited:
Re: Yurizan Beltran at Foxes.Com

A quick comment about the posting of Eric Lindros here. It is absolutely amazing how many sites are still profiting from foto shoots done with our Sweet Yuri years ago! The link above is to Foxes.Com and some terrific foto sets are available. Shot five years ago! Two things: You have to buy each of the (14) shoots separately for $9.95. Do the math, eh? OTOH> These foto sets show a truly 18-year old slim & stacked Yuri like you've never seen [NOTE: I have no connection to this website] and there are several juicy spread- pussy shots to salivate or whatever to. Remember how long she made us wait for her supposed "first" spreads on Sweet Yurizan ? FWIW > I've never seen any videos of Yuri from this shoot. THANKS, Eric !

Last edited:
Re: Yurizan Beltran at Foxes.Com

A quick comment about the posting of Eric Lindros here. It is absolutely amazing how many sites are still profiting from foto shoots done with our Sweet Yuri years ago! The link above is to Foxes.Com and some terrific foto sets are available. Shot five years ago! Two things: You have to buy each of the (14) shoots separately for $9.95. Do the math, eh? OTOH> These foto sets show a truly 18-year old slim & stacked Yuri like you've never seen [NOTE: I have no connection to this website] and there are several juicy spread- pussy shots to salivate or whatever to. Remember how long she made us wait for her supposed "first" spreads on Sweet Yurizan ? FWIW > I've never seen any videos of Yuri from this shoot. THANKS, Eric !

I've seen the foxes photos and I don't think she's that much skinner when those were taken and now. And I don't believe those were taken when she was taken when she was 18. When she was shooting with foxes, I think she was 19 borderline 20.

In the forums of sweetyurizan, she posted a picture from one of her first bikini modeling jobs. She looked borderline anorexic in that picture, which made her still quite ample bosom seem gigantamongous! and that had to be late 17 or early 18.

LezFemmez

Banned