• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Something Old; Something New . . .

Always good to see that Yurizan fans a.k.a. "Yurizanistas" (my phrase coined a few years ago) just keep posting and posting and posting ! Something old ---> The infamous "drizzle" set . . . [I still salivate when I see that pic five years later] and now the how-do-you-top-a-strap-on-scene video. Yuri has done some wild and crazy shit in the last year, but the fuck machine sort of takes the cake so far. IMHO, anyway. Has anyone actually seen the scene from COCK TEASERS 2 where Yuri gives the "off-camera" hand job ? ;)

i saw the cock tease 2 handjob video. she gives a handjob off camera to a dildo(it pans to it for a second, she then uses it on herself[same one]) its still hot because its yurizan but i was hoping it was real after reading post. cant post a screenshot as i dont think any screenshot ive ever posted has lasted longer than an hour.(the rules here have got me beat everytime:( )

Re: Yurizan's "Hand Job" . . .

Kudos and THANKS to ROYSTER for the scoop on Yurizan's alleged hand job scene from Cock Teasers 2. As I mentioned in an earlier post, using Yurizan for "bait" seems to be a common thing. Now that Yuri is shooting for so many other sites and DVD features it is hard to tell what's a cum-on and what's worth spending money on. For example, I joined BRAZZER's after seeing the promo of her fucked-with-a-strap-on scene. And that's all there is of her there. Reality Kings looks like 2 shoots and out as well. Now she's gearing up to start YURILUV.COM ? . . . Jesus, we're going to need a freakin' program to see where she'll be next ! :rolleyes:

Re: Yurizan Beltran & The Drizzle Pic . . .

:tongue: In case you missed it the link to that set of pics was posted by PAT MORITA higher up on this page. In case you're wondering why it is somethimes called the "drizzle set" check out that last pic. "Little Yuri" seemed to be a bit . . . ahhh . . . stimulated during this shoot. Must have been something Nick said. ;) This was before her "Sweet Yurizan" days when she modeled as "Judie". Again this link courtesy of PAT MORITA (this time around). And five years later I still salivate while enjoying this set ! http://www.bustycafe.net/galleries/judie-bigtits-pink-socks/index.php?id=100025

Kudos and THANKS to ROYSTER for the scoop on Yurizan's alleged hand job scene from Cock Teasers 2. As I mentioned in an earlier post, using Yurizan for "bait" seems to be a common thing. Now that Yuri is shooting for so many other sites and DVD features it is hard to tell what's a cum-on and what's worth spending money on. For example, I joined BRAZZER's after seeing the promo of her fucked-with-a-strap-on scene. And that's all there is of her there. Reality Kings looks like 2 shoots and out as well. Now she's gearing up to start YURILUV.COM ? . . . Jesus, we're going to need a freakin' program to see where she'll be next ! :rolleyes:

As I've mentioned in a previous post - then Cock Tease 2 is exactly what it says... A tease. There nothing really hardcore going on - but a bunch of hot ladies posting in front of a camera. It's a good flick for that...

Here's the mentioned screendump from the film with the "handjob" og a dildo. Not really a handjob -but enought to make you a bit aroused! :)

:nanner: