• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

You're Australia's Top Model! Opps, You're Not

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
That was truly an "uh oh Spaghetti O's" moment wouldn't you say.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Ouch.

But seriously, not like it really matters. None of the girls from the Top Models series really does anything spectacular after winning. At least this way she should be able to milk the media cow for awhile and make some extra cash doing "poor me" interviews.

Ouch.

But seriously, not like it really matters. None of the girls from the Top Models series really does anything spectacular after winning. At least this way she should be able to milk the media cow for awhile and make some extra cash doing "poor me" interviews.

Right On Ashleigh!! They'll both end up making out better, money, air time, spotlight, than if things had went perfect. But it sure had to hurt some though, speech ready for the reading then NO! Duh!! Somebody sure should be Pink Slipped!!

One of the best strategic 'accidents' a reality show has done lately. Sure seems like it was a mistake but also sure a number or producers were celebrating such a spectacular end to a series and show that was way down in the ratings.

Ouch.

LOL - you are so right! Extending the 15 minutes of fame...

Its fucked up, but whoever the winner is the runner up is getting some major work in something, maybe some tv roles or other stuff

R

RogueAlan

All day now we've been talking about a show I had no idea existed. I have to agree, this is a great PR coup for all three women. The host can claim she was misled or was not backed up. Both models can cite their poise and gracious attitude. The show gets people who never would have heard about it to talk about it. Perfect.

Reminds me of that stupid repo show where everyone is overacting... Or WWE or whatever that incarnation is now... or SuperBowl Halftime 'wardrobe malfunctions' ... or clothes for the Emmy's/ Oscars that 'just happen' to be transparent under bright lights... or the shows (which I like, btw) on History and Discovery where minor inconveniences are played up as if they are about to repeat Apollo 13 on Earth.

And there's always something at these 'contests'... Winners who stripped for a contributer to Bob Guccione, winners who party & drink before they're 21, winners who pose nude but whose nude pix aren't considered nude, only to be fired for being mouthy (and as if the officials have a leg to stand on about nudity the way the women are pranced around on stage), who aren't married at 'married pageants,' whose mothers plot to maim or kill other child contestants... it's amazing we trust anything we see on TV or in 'real life' anymore...Oh, wait...

My favorite remains the Hooters Girl a couple years back... She didn't win, but in a wonderfully breathy voice a contestant claimed she loved working for the wing chain, "Because there are hooters all over the world!" Yeah, babe... and it's the job of all of us at FreeOnes to see those hooters before we go blind...

Pax, all!

RA

as you guys said i guess the pr helps internationally.
but in the country im sure the show is knows so that wont really help
and you still have to feel bad about the whole thing for both contestant

I don't understand how you could feel bad for them. Both the finalist got exposure world wide. Even the runner up will still get offered jobs, especially now since this turned out to be "a big scandal". Its a win for the runner up, the show, and of course the actual "winner"

wouhahahaha!!!!!so funny but it's also a luck for the second girl as she also won a prize.....we can forgive her as the host,sara murdoch is so sexy......maybe she did it intentionaly as both girls are very beautiful.....they didn't know how to make both win
Both girls got the feelings of joy for winning and sadness for losing.......