• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

You're Australia's Top Model! Opps, You're Not

If you think about it, there is no real winner. I mean, it's a fucking reality show, for Christ's teeth! It's like being a winner at the Special Olympics: after it's all said and done, you're still a retard! Albeit a rich retard roaming around New York City... flylicker

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Look at American Idol. Second place finishers with contracts and carrears. IT'S THE SAME MEDIA COMPANY! What do you think? Nobody is going to meet her at the gate when she gets to the US?

Just wait, we will all see this happen again in some form on another reality show.

what a shame!!!! things like that shouldn´t happen... what about her feelings? she felt on top of world and suddenly.. she was nothing but a poor girl humiliated worldwide for a fuckin mistake...

what the hell was the host thinking??

i think "Sorry, here you have some money, buy yourself something nice" is not enough..

what a way to end her hopes...

a dream has dead...

Last edited by a moderator:
television magic. make up a scandal to make the whole media loving world pay attention to something they would normally not give a damn about. because before this clip came out, who in the USA cared about this show? so good job TV guys!

I guess she will get lots of media coverage, so she might be the real winner in the end. Not sure if it will result in a successfull career as a model but then again I question these formats anyway.

Well at least they ended up giving her some money and a trip to NY. Sure she was embarrassed but if they didn't mess up she would go home empty handed. Some one is getting fired

The Murdoch Empire?? Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of bastards. It's just a shame that the host is a Murdoch by marriage not by blood.

Just a bump in the road. She doesn't need to win the show to be a good model. How often do you here about these models after they win the show anyway? I think she probably won in the long run with this publicity.

Peashooter

Closed Account
At least Kelsey did get something to compensate her for the embarrassment of the whole thing. It would have been really bad if they just said "Sorry, now get off the stage", but they handled it perfectly.

Spleen

Banned?
Somebody needs to be fired.....sorry!

For giving the show worldwide publicity? Fuck that, they deserve a raise. How many of you knew there was even an Australian top model contest before you read this here?...

Lungzyn

Die For Me
For giving the show worldwide publicity? Fuck that, they deserve a raise. How many of you knew there was even an Australian top model contest before you read this here?...

When I first heard about it they were saying the mistake may have been made deliberately, probably just for that reason.
But that could be completely false too :dunno:

She said the situation still felt surreal and was "like a Zoolander moment".

I think that quote is pretty surreal. :D