• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your favorite cancelled TV shows

bigbadbrody

Banned
1.Married with Children
2.Arrested Development
3.Reba (I know I know, but it was a funny show!)
4.Firefly:mad:
5.Enterprise:mad:

I'm sure there's more but I can't think of them now.

Philbert

Banned
Wow,I didn't know that anyone watched that show being that they only aired 3 or 4 episodes.

Millions of Christians decided Jesus could only make guest appearences, like on South Park, but couldn't star in his own sitcom.
I am flumoxed and bewildered over Firefly (I got the entire season set on DVD and have marathon sessions on occasion; also, WTF happened to Space: Above and Beyond, a seriously deep and entertaining show about Marine pilots doing their thing in Intergalactic war?)

I mean...Star Trek was cancelled! Can anyone say "disconnected"?

:mad:

This is one of my biggest pet peeves (tv show I love getting canceled to early).

1. Firefly (1,000,000 :mad: out of 5)
2. The Tick (animated) (5 :mad: out of 5)
3. Freaks and Geeks (4 :mad: out of 5)
4. The Tick (live action) (3 :mad: out of 5)
5. Undeclared(created by the same people who did Freaks & Geeks)
6. Wonderfalls
7. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (it did run for 7 seasons, though)
8. John Doe

honorable mention: The Adventures of Brisco County Jr., Millenium, Arrested Development, Alias (last 2 or 3 seasons sucked, though)

This is one of my biggest pet peeves (tv show I love getting canceled to early).

1. Firefly (1,000,000 :mad: out of 5)
2. The Tick (animated) (5 :mad: out of 5)
4. The Tick (live action) (3 :mad: out of 5)
5. Undeclared(created by the same people who did Freaks & Geeks)
6. Wonderfalls
7. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (it did run for 7 seasons, though)
8. John Doe

honorable mention: The Adventures of Brisco County Jr., Millenium, Arrested Development, Alias (last 2 or 3 seasons sucked, though)

undeclared was a good one. the episode when will farrell guest starred was hilarious.

bigbadbrody

Banned

I liked that show. Then again I am glad that it was cancelled, because if they had not cancelled it when they did, do you think there would have been "How I met your mother" This is a great show. They could have used another actor to play Marshall, but I think it was a good choice to use the guy that they did

Anyone remember "Titus" I thought it was a good show not the worst and not the best, but it was 30 minutes of laughs and entertainment

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
01. Friends
02. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
03. Seinfeld
04. Alf
05. Home Improvement
06. Fastlane
07. Third Watch
08. Futurama
09. MacGyver
10. A-Team

bigbadbrody

Banned
3. Seinfeld
6. Futurama

Totally agree with Seinfeld

I was sad the day that Futruama was cancelled, not as sad as this DUDE though. I would have rather seen American dad (Family Guy and Simpson's Rip-Off) or King of the Hill Cancelled.

Another show that I wish was on TV still is "Bill Nye The Science Guy" It may have been a children's TV show but it was very educational. I remember when my parents banned me from watching any TV except for Bill Nye.

loved voyeger, lol talespin when i was a kid, sliders, unsolved mysteries, medical investigations (even it only lasted for one season)...there's more, but i can't remember them since its been a while since i've seen them.

"Surface", and worst of all the season ended in a serious cliffhanger, and I will never get to know what happened!!!! I hope someone writes a book or something to resolve the story, god that pissed me off, it wasnt even a really low rated show, i have seen lower rated shows get renewed...arrrghhhhhh!!!!!!

The Wonder Years.
I loved that show when I was growing up. The reruns were on for awhile, but to my knowledge they're not on anymore. And the series hasn't been released on DVD yet.

bigbadbrody

Banned
The Wonder Years.
I loved that show when I was growing up. The reruns were on for awhile, but to my knowledge they're not on anymore. And the series hasn't been released on DVD yet.

I get Wonder Years reruns on TV where I live. There is this TV channel called TV-Tropolis that airs all of these old TV shows from the 90's and 80's. half of them I have never even heard of, and the other half I would not even consider watching. I watch only about 2-3 of the shows on the channel