• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your favorite cancelled TV shows

Roger Roger. A funny show with an excellent script and good performances was cancelled half way through it's second series. :confused:

Reba
Alf
Tales from the Crypt
Perfect Strangers
Just Shoot Me
Murphy Brown
Arrested Development (Was canceled because the band Arrested Development sued fox for using their name, so fox had to pull it off the air)
Spin City

There's probably nothing that pisses me off more than getting totally into a TV show only to have the network cancel it.Here is a list of shows that I thought didn't really get a fair shake and got cancelled WAY too early.

Day Break-ABC's holiday season fill-in for lost.Yeah way to go guys.Premier a show during the time of season when viewership is down and hope it's a hit.Yeah, good luck assholes.:mad:

Invasion-Here was another good show on ABC that they just didn't give a shit about.It was another one of those "What the hell is going on?" type of shows,but didn't try to drag out the story as long as possible,like Lost is doing.

Surface-I'll admit that some of the special effects weren't that special, but it had a really interesting story that I wanted to see every week.

Fastlane-Fox is perhaps the worst network for this.Sure the show was too expensive,but that ain't why it failed. Hot chicks,fast cars,and tons of action and they still couldn't get people to watch.Two words...FRIDAY NIGHT!(originally it was on Wendsdays) :mad:

John Doe-This was one of my favorite shows,and again,Fox fucked it up by putting it on Friday nights.It ended with the biggest cliffhanger in the history of television for a cancelled show,IMO.There should be some sort of punishment dealt out for doing shit like that.Double :mad:

A few other show are My So Called Life,Wonderfalls,and Staved on FX.

I'm almost at the point of not watching network TV anymore for the fear that I'll be wasting my time watching any anything new for the fear that they'll take it off right when I'm really getting into it.

Thank goodness for FX and the Shield.

the class and boy meets world

Firefly and Dead like me. I´m lokking forward to the Movie, later this year.

Yeah, Firefly was great. They didn't advertise it enough. I'd never heard of it until the movie came out, but if they had slapped an ad in a comic or something I would've totally watched it on TV. :(

I also miss a lot of old Cartoons. SWAT KATS, and Freakizoid both come to mind.

Arrested Development.
I watched Firefly dvd set and that show was too good to be cancelled although the movie was pretty kick-butt. :2 cents:

Who remembers American Gothic? That show fucking rocked, but got shitcanned after a single season, while they keep vomiting up American Idol, Big Brother, Dancing with the Stars and similar garbage.

^American Gothic was a good show, I agree. Also Arrested Development, Futurama, Tales From the Crypt, Drive

Fox could bring Arrested Development back. All they would have to do it use a different name, and change little things to comply with the court agreement they made with the band Arrested Development. I don't see it ever happening though.

Or get the writers back from the show, which was a pretty constant roster. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't go back to Fox if they had the chance, seeing as how they screwed them to begin with. Plus, Mitch Hurwitz said he felt like it came to a fine end (minus the movie that's in the works).