• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Yet another study confirms global warming is human-caused...

The great global warming swindle
Video

Hey, look! Another video that has questionable sources, and very little in the way of provable facts. Way to be consistently bad at arguing your case, Will!

Also, if we're clowns, you're in trouble. We're making you look incredibly foolish.

Please don't quote only part of this post and respond with a one liner and a smiley. That would make you look incredibly stupid.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Hey, look! Another video that has questionable sources, and very little in the way of provable facts.

You didn't even watch the video. :facepalm:

gotta keep scaring the people into paying even higher carbon taxes, you know, carbon dioxide which is what people exhale and the trees breath in to create oxygen SMH

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Anyone that truly follows the scientific method is skeptical of not only "Global Warming", but of everything else, as well, including the "Global Warming" deniers.

Al Gore has been making himself rich in a variety of ways. That's a problem how? Can only Republicans/Conservatives get rich in this country? The problem most right-wingers really have with Gore is that he won the popular vote in the 2000 presidential race but, in a 5-4 Supreme Court decision that right-wingers have no problem with, lost the race to Shrub. Gore, certainly, isn't my favorite Democrat, but right-wingers, seriously, need to get off his fucking nuts.

I wish you could have stopped early, but when the tears start flowing again over Gore not winning his home state of Tennessee, you've got to expect a reaction.

Bob.

Mayhem

Banned
Warmest Half Year On Record For U.S. Mainland, NOAA 'State Of The Climate' Reports

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...ord-united-states-noaa-climate_n_1659837.html

Yes, it really is getting hot out there. A new report finds that the past 12 months have been the warmest on record for the mainland United States.

According to the NOAA National Climatic Data Center's "State of the Climate: National Overview for June 2012" report released Monday, the 12-month period from July 2011 to June 2012 was the warmest on record (since recordkeeping began in 1895) for the contiguous United States, with a nationally-averaged temperature of 56.0 degrees, 3.2 degrees higher than the long-term average.

According to the report, every single state in the contiguous U.S. except for Washington saw warmer-than-average temperatures during this time period. The period from January to June of this year also has been the warmest first half of a year on record for the U.S. mainland.

For a large portion of the contiguous U.S., these first six months were also drier than average. The U.S. Drought Monitor showed that as of July 3, 56 percent of the contiguous U.S. is experiencing drought conditions. In June, wildfires burned over 1.3 million acres, the second most on record for the month.

As for that brutally hot June? More than 170 all-time warm temperature records were broken or tied last month.

Not all states were feeling the heat: the Pacific Northwest and the Southeast experienced some cooler-than-average conditions, but the Southeast still saw record-high temperatures near the end of the month.

For 13 consecutive months, temperatures ranked among the warmest third of their historical distribution for the first time on record. As NOAA points out, "The odds of this occurring randomly is 1 in 1,594,323."

The report comes on the heels of growing awareness that the increase in heat waves, wildfires, droughts and some other weather extremes the U.S. is experiencing may indicate what climate change holds in store for the future.

"It's hard to pinpoint climate change as the driving factor, but it appears that it is playing a role," National Climatic Data Center scientist Jake Crouch told Reuters of the long-term warming trend. "What's going on for 2012 is exactly what we would expect from climate change."

Seth Borenstein recently wrote for the Associated Press that according to climate scientists, recent U.S. weather reflects what many experts predicted would come with climate change. "In the future you would expect larger, longer more intense heat waves and we've seen that in the last few summers," said NOAA Climate Monitoring chief Derek Arndt.

And as Princeton professor Michael Oppenheimer declared on a press call, "What we are seeing is a window into what global warming really looks like."

Recent reports suggest it's going to get a lot worse. Climate change not only has been tied to weather extremes, but also linked to rising sea levels. A study released in late June by the National Research Council found that much of California can expect a sea level rise of six inches by 2030, while a report by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) government scientists found that rates of sea level rise in a "hotspot" along the U.S. Atlantic Coast are increasing about three to four times more than the global average. A study published in Nature Climate Change last month found that human activities have played a large role in global ocean warming.

The West is on fire, dozens are dead from the most recent heat wave, and the mainland U.S. has just felt its warmest 12 months on record. Welcome to the future?

the earth as well as all the other planets in our solar system are heating up because the sun is heating up, the main cause of the rising heat is not man made global warming despite what Al Gore and his lackeys would have the masses believe

the earth as well as all the other planets in our solar system are heating up because the sun is heating up, the main cause of the rising heat is not man made global warming despite what Al Gore and his lackeys would have the masses believe

By "lackeys" you must mean nearly all climatologist and the overwhelming majority of scientist on the planet, right?

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!

Could I see sources on this? I find it hard to believe that the sun would just suddenly start heating up for no reason at all.

Not gonna argue with you. I could provide you with all kinds of info on this subject but your mind is made up so I won't bother. That's all I have to say.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Not gonna argue with you. I could provide you with all kinds of info on this subject but your mind is made up so I won't bother. That's all I have to say.

No, go ahead. Give me the proof. Without any other information, though, I will simply know that you are talking out of your ass. I now anxiously await proof from both yourself and Master Roshi.

I'll try but I know it's just gonna be a waste of time.
http://friendsofscience.org/index.php?id=3
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=16467
http://www.newscientist.com/article...al-warming-is-down-to-the-sun-not-humans.html
http://www.globalwarminglies.com/
I'm not saying its cool to fill up garbage pits with plastic and styrofoam but I am saying that the whole reason behind the "climate change" thing is to take from developing nations and to give it to under developed nations. I'm not making that up either just google it and see for your self.

man made global warming = more carbon taxes for the general populace and I find it hysterical that Man bear pig Gore keeps crying about his man made lie yet he owns mansions along the coast lines SMH what a joke

and I, like knuckle, agree that the planet does face real environmental issues but man made global warming is not one of them, I'm more concerned with GMOs, pollution of water (Gore's Oil companies continue to dump their sludge into the oceans but he will never make a film about that), the vanishing of the bees, bio weapon research, our continued reliance on dangerous nuclear energy while keeping many other forms of alternative limitless energy suppressed (Tesla is spinning in his grave)

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Just to interrupt the spamfest...

I never did quite get the opposition to the idea that our constant pollution is a bad thing (when we know it is). Well, maybe that's not quite true - I do understand the opposition to the idea that we should use less. People don't like to feel guilty driving their gas-guzzling truck and leaving the AC on all day. Trouble is, life doesn't always give you what you want...

Scientists Denying Human-Caused Climate Change Fade from Existence…Except in the Media
http://www.allgov.com/news/top-stories/scientists-denying-human-caused-climate-change-fade-from-existenceexcept-in-the-media-130519?news=850063
Building on earlier surveys of climate scientists and reviews of their academic papers, the study authors examined 11,944 abstracts published in peer reviewed science journals from 1991 to 2011 that included the words “Global Climate Change” or “Global Warming.” Categorizing each abstract according to its apparent position on global warming, they found that 66.4% expressed no position, 32.4% expressed acceptance, 0.7% rejection, and 0.3% uncertainty as to the cause of warming. Counting only those papers that expressed an opinion, the study found that 97.1% “endorsed the consensus position that humans are causing global warming.”

In contrast, public opinion polls indicate that about half of Americans incorrectly believe there is significant ongoing debate among scientists about the existence of human-caused global warming. That misperception in turn provides an excuse for people to deny warming altogether and oppose policies intended to save the biosphere.

Climate research nearly unanimous on human causes, survey finds
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2013/may/16/climate-research-nearly-unanimous-humans-causes
Public opinion continues to lag behind the science. Though a majority of Americans accept the climate is changing, just 42% believed human activity was the main driver, in a poll conducted by the Pew Research Centre last October.

"There is a gaping chasm between the actual consensus and the public perception," Cook said in a statement.

he study blamed strenuous lobbying efforts by industry to undermine the science behind climate change for the gap in perception. The resulting confusion has blocked efforts to act on climate change.

http://phys.org/news/2013-05-reveals-scientific-consensus-anthropogenic-climate.html
After limiting the selection to peer-reviewed climate science, the study considered 11 994 papers written by 29 083 authors in 1980 different scientific journals.

And so on.

Philbert

Banned
Anyone that truly follows the scientific method is skeptical of not only "Global Warming", but of everything else, as well, including the "Global Warming" deniers.

Al Gore has been making himself rich in a variety of ways. That's a problem how? Can only Republicans/Conservatives get rich in this country? The problem most right-wingers really have with Gore is that he won the popular vote in the 2000 presidential race but, in a 5-4 Supreme Court decision that right-wingers have no problem with, lost the race to Shrub. Gore, certainly, isn't my favorite Democrat, but right-wingers, seriously, need to get off his fucking nuts.

Gore is a screaming assfuckin' Liberal lyin' scumbag. Did I mention a lying Scumbag?
False science movies, scam businesses, jets that Uber Pollute while making money from other's pollution payoffs...giant uneco house while espousing others give up their overuse of resources...he lost 'cause not enough people voted for his lame ass. BooHoo. Obama had to cheat and lie to keep his Zombies voting for him.

Yeah, another deep, probing response from Misfire the Clown. NOT!:sheep: