• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Yet another sexy Teacher caught giving it up to her Students / Real Life Teachers fucking Students

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Yet another sexy teacher gives it up!

Like come on don't start this silly age is just a number bullshit we are talking about a little kid who has barely hit puberty and isn't even finished developing physically or emotionally.

The fuck is wrong with some of you?

If a woman wants fuck a boy 15 or 16 years old I really don't care; rather congratulations would be in order for both. Over here it would be legal anyway since the age of consent is 15.

But when that woman is the boy's teacher, then it is sexual misconduct as the boy is a person who is in a state of dependency vis-a-vis his teacher. Similarly, a 50 year old man fucking a 20 year old girl... nice going. But if he is her boss/supervisor/professor it is not cool.

I know of cases where managers at, let's say professional service firms, have had their careers terminated or seriously set back for fucking their trainees and employees. Fuck a new employee from another department or another team, no problem. Fuck your own, and good-fucking-bye. That is a policy that I back 100%.

So go prowl outside your own classroom or rot in jail you bitch.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
In the United States, the age of consent varies from state to state and may include a provision on the age delta between the parties. I don't know how old the students were in the Texas case, but the age of consent in Texas is 17. And what Haeli Noelle Wey was charged with was "improper relationship between educator and student". In Texas, that is apparently a legal question, not simply an ethical question, as would be a 50 year old boss banging his 18-20 year old secretary. Maybe this hypothetical boss owns the company and he might be perfectly OK with that. Maybe the hypothetical secretary is perfectly OK with it too. The district attorney would have zero interest in that situation. But if he was her 25 year old teacher and she was 16, homey would have a legal problem... or two. And like Haeli Noelle Wey, he would likely lose his job, have to hire an attorney and would be facing criminal legal proceedings. He would know that, just as she did... which is why she asked one of the boys to erase her texts. Now she's fucked and doesn't have a teaching certificate anymore. If convicted, I don't know if she'll have to register as a sex offender or not, but just this charge will mean that her future career prospects will be severely limited. In addition to that, she may face a civil suit from one or more parents. Stupid girl. Ruined career.

As a rule, I don't feel sorry for stupid people, who let their hormones guide them and cause them to ruin their careers over animal urges. In the United States, we need more good teachers, who want to advance the educations of their students and help them prepare for better futures. We most certainly do not more over-sexed whores, who spend their time trolling the classroom for dates, because they're too damaged or emotionally insecure to date people their own age.

DuanCulo

Staff member
totally agree Rey C.

this one went and got herself impregnated as a kicker. Dollars to donuts she would have tried to pass that kid off as her husband's if this story never broke and she was caught.

Pregnant FL Teacher Virginia Hinckley, 26, Doesn’t Know if Baby is Her Husband or Student’s Child
She's accused of having sex with her 16-year-old student and is now pregnant, according to a post from a family member.
The Facebook post from a family member shows a picture of Hinckley with a sign that says “coming May 2016.” In the post, the family member says she can’t wait to meet her new relative.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...sed-sexual-activity-student-pregnant-a/npXLz/
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...fb_comment_id=971904522875280_972265092839223
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...d/news-story/4c88e97927de0d1d210d42100baaf872
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fla-teacher-accused-sex-student-suspended-article-1.2459483
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...uspended-without-pay-case-sexual-relationship

Attachments

• HINCKLEY.JPG
    HINCKLEY.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 192
  • virginia-hinckley-2.jpg
    virginia-hinckley-2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 183
  • 36932603_76d9b9b9730a71a6d5d51e60a1414558_160x160.jpg
    36932603_76d9b9b9730a71a6d5d51e60a1414558_160x160.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 193

DuanCulo

Staff member

Attachments

• December-Hebert2.jpg
    December-Hebert2.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 174
  • December-Hebert3.jpg
    December-Hebert3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 176
  • December-Hebert10.jpg
    December-Hebert10.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 171

DuanCulo

Staff member

Attachments

• haeli-way-1.jpg
    haeli-way-1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 168

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
A - she is allegedly having a sexual relationship with him

B - He is 17. If this is true, that is not a true. crime. The only thing is, she - if they had that relationship - should not have such a thing with her pupil. Otherwise, not a big deal. 17 is not pedo.

DuanCulo

Staff member

Attachments

• 3717616.jpeg
    3717616.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 135
  • tara-stumph-and-husband.jpg
    tara-stumph-and-husband.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 141
  • tara-stumph.jpeg
    tara-stumph.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 139
CTS- "Cool Teacher Syndrome", I remember a few from my high school years, reliving their own less than spectacular high school days. Lock them up and throw away the key.

DuanCulo

Staff member

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I am just going to say, again:

Blanket condemnation of affairs between slightly underage teens and adults are stupid. a teenager of 15, 16 can be absolutely adult enough for a relationship, some more than young twenty-year-olds.

I can't speak for any of the cucks in this thread, but when I was 13 I would've fucked the shit out of my teacher, especially my 7th grade english teacher and wouldn't have said a word. She taught me how to diagram sentences; that's the least I could do.

No, Mrs. (redacted), I CAN'T stand up in front of the class at this moment.

Rey C.

Like come on don't start this silly age is just a number bullshit we are talking about a little kid who has barely hit puberty and isn't even finished developing physically or emotionally.

Come on now, Ari. Don't be a cuck.

This wasn't a crime: Tennessee teacher Tad Cummins indicted on sex, obstruction charges. It was a love story. She had a rough home life. He had an unhappy marriage. They ran away together. She was happy. He was happy. He was her teacher, so it's not like she was going without an education. In fact, some stories suggest that he was educating her 3-4 times a day. ;) Stupid, judgmental adults had to mess it up for them. :mad: If not for the state police and the FBI, Tad and Elizabeth could have gone on to live long and happy lives together. Am I right or am I right... or am I right?! :yesyes:

tennessee-teacher-accused-of-kid.jpg

OK, I gots to go now. There's a car wash over at the local high school. The cheerleading boosters are going to be sudsing up cars for $10... and the young tenderonis will be in short-shorts, gyrating and twisting as they do the do. I'll grab a couple of six packs of beer and throw on a Taylor Swift CD. After that...

Rey C.

All a friend can say is, "ain't it a shame"...

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 9061121, member: 498873"]Like come on don't start this silly age is just a number bullshit we are talking about a little kid who has barely hit puberty and isn't even finished developing physically or emotionally.

Very Well Stated.