• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoXoLeah / Xoxo Leah

Re: XoXoLeah

Well, I have probably studied that face more than anyone on here, and while her pictures are doctored, her chats and video's are not. She is equally as stunning. I have seen pictures of her from other places than her site which are not as photoshopped and she looks the same. She wears a lot of eye makeup which she admits to, I don't think the rest is excessive!

i have to contend with you there VI, we are probably on equal footing when it comes to studied her face the most :D

Myspace is weird that way. All of the advertisements are sex-sex-sex "Find someone hot and single TONIGHT!"

But don't you dare have a sexy profile, unless you're 13 or 14, looking for predators.

Are you going to link us to the new myspace page, Leah?

H

XoXoLeah

Closed Account

Well, I have probably studied that face more than anyone on here, and while her pictures are doctored, her chats and video's are not. She is equally as stunning. I have seen pictures of her from other places than her site which are not as photoshopped and she looks the same. She wears a lot of eye makeup which she admits to, I don't think the rest is excessive!

yeah again with the makeup.. I like wearing eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner. I've noticed other sites make the girls wear a little bit or none so they look much younger. I just would rather wear my makeup how I usually wear it. I'll plan to do a shoot with not that much on though ;)

XoXoLeah

Closed Account

Myspace is weird that way. All of the advertisements are sex-sex-sex "Find someone hot and single TONIGHT!"

But don't you dare have a sexy profile, unless you're 13 or 14, looking for predators.

Are you going to link us to the new myspace page, Leah?

H

yeah!! I haven't got to making a new one yet but I will link you guys as soon as I have it up!! :)

xoxo

yeah again with the makeup.. I like wearing eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner. I've noticed other sites make the girls wear a little bit or none so they look much younger. I just would rather wear my makeup how I usually wear it. I'll plan to do a shoot with not that much on though ;)

I noticed that too!!! Girls look younger and more innocent without their makeup, but with makeup they can be made to look more sophistocated and sexy. Amazing how it works! LOL!

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!

yeah!! I haven't got to making a new one yet but I will link you guys as soon as I have it up!! :)

xoxo

Must have been those kitty cat pictures, that did it! Myspace sucks so bad! There was nothing on there that was over the line, I came across this one today, tits all over it, yet it lives! My first page was deleted too, and I have no idea why. Myspace blows!!!!!!:tongue:

Thanks Leah.. That will be awesome. We all can't wait to see that. You're the best!

Are there any pictures with hair on her pussy, or did she never got some?
Just curious... blond or black