• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoXoLeah / Xoxo Leah

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!
Re: XoXoLeah

w8... villageidiot i didnt get it, i just searched now for hers myspace page and i didnt got such results, can you send me the link or upload the photos? what is the Max and Lobo? albuns? o.o please send them =)

Her myspace page was deleted! Probably because of the pussy pics! I'm sure she will have another up soon!:thumbsup:

what do you mean by wtf no? That sure isn't XoXo Leah. She is really hot though.

On the top right of that page (next to her name) she is wearing a pink top and her hair/makeup is just beautiful. Is that pic part of a set or just a one-off promo pic? If it is part of a set, I want to see that set!!!
I don't know, but right above her name it says "hardcore". I have yet to see anything hardcore from her, not that I'm complaining. :bowdown:

It seems like she wears alot of makeup.. XoXo Leah you are so beautiful with and without make up but I just want to see you with without some. You have the most beautiful face on this fucking earth babe. I am looking forward to seeing more from you.

I don't know, but right above her name it says "hardcore". I have yet to see anything hardcore from her, not that I'm complaining. :bowdown:

Wow, Dean, you're right: it does say "hardcore" above her name! :confused: That must have been put there without Leah's knowledge and/or permission, because we've all read Leah's numerous statements which say she is NOT interested in doing hardcore stuff.

I'll continue to believe that's still the case, unless I see LEAH HERSELF say otherwise. In all honesty, I hope she NEVER goes hardcore; that would ruin her appeal, IMO. Stay true to yourself, Leah! :)

It seems like she wears alot of makeup.. XoXo Leah you are so beautiful with and without make up but I just want to see you with without some. You have the most beautiful face on this fucking earth babe. I am looking forward to seeing more from you.

Leah actually doesn't wear a lot of make-up, there's been several discussions on this topic in the past. She wears coverup to reduce glare, and lipgloss, but hardly anything else

Wow, Dean, you're right: it does say "hardcore" above her name! :confused: That must have been put there without Leah's knowledge and/or permission, because we've all read Leah's numerous statements which say she is NOT interested in doing hardcore stuff.

I'll continue to believe that's still the case, unless I see LEAH HERSELF say otherwise. In all honesty, I hope she NEVER goes hardcore; that would ruin her appeal, IMO. Stay true to yourself, Leah! :)

you don't have to worry about that, she's stated countless times that she will NEVER do hardcore, that she keeps her pics playboyesque

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!

I don't think that is her page that has hardcore on it, it is just an affiliate page. It's just a site that promotes her page to make some money off of it. All those links that are posted on here are from affiliates, they get a sample of her photosets to display, and get to keep 50% of the take if a member joins her site from the affiliate. Believe me, the girl would kill her webmaster if he had that on her site!:D

Leah actually doesn't wear a lot of make-up, there's been several discussions on this topic in the past. She wears coverup to reduce glare, and lipgloss, but hardly anything else

So you're under the impression she's not wearing mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow?? And lots of it??

why, do you think she is?? I just which I could see her without. She is a very beautiful babe.

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!

So you're under the impression she's not wearing mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow?? And lots of it??

Well, I have probably studied that face more than anyone on here, and while her pictures are doctored, her chats and video's are not. She is equally as stunning. I have seen pictures of her from other places than her site which are not as photoshopped and she looks the same. She wears a lot of eye makeup which she admits to, I don't think the rest is excessive!