• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XOXO Leah Vs Erin Avery

Which One is Hotter?

• Erin Avery

Votes: 42 24.1%
  • Xoxo Leah

Votes: 113 64.9%
  • TOOO HARD TO CHOOSE!!!!!

Votes: 19 10.9%

• Total voters
Really hard to go for one babe out of these two.... But If I am in fix I will go for My Darling XoXo Leah.....

Well about Erin She will be more Mind Blowing if appears with Cum Facials..... :Rubbel:

:hi:

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!
Tit Battle: My cal here would go to Erin Avery... even though her titas are fake there much better the Leahs whos tits look different from the others like a boob job gone bad

I just caught this comment, you think that Erin's fake tits look better than Leah's real tits, and you go as far to say Leah's look like a boob job gone bad?

So you're ragging on a girl who has beautiful natural breasts, have you ever really seen them?

http://www.yourdailygirls.com/galleries/xoxo_leah_36/xoxo_leah_36_011.jpg

I realize that Leah might not be as attractive to some as she is to others, but I really don't get how someone could make a comment like that, those breasts are nothing short of spectacular!

:rolleyes: Erin Avery seems to have two hard pillows popped upon her chest,but xoxoLeah on the other hand has firm young breasts that are natural looking.:D.Personally,I find that the natural beauty of xoxoleah very intoxicating,She,to me, is a stunning beauty with very sexy eyes and an over all equal proportion to her features.I would have to rank her as 1 of the very few women who I personally consider as "GERGEOUS" :crowdgrin

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!
:rolleyes: Erin Avery seems to have two hard pillows popped upon her chest,but xoxoLeah on the other hand has firm young breasts that are natural looking.:D.Personally,I find that the natural beauty of xoxoleah very intoxicating,She,to me, is a stunning beauty with very sexy eyes and an over all equal proportion to her features.I would have to rank her as 1 of the very few women who I personally consider as "GERGEOUS" :crowdgrin

They look natural because they are natural!:thumbsup: