• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XOXO Leah Vs Erin Avery

Which One is Hotter?

• Erin Avery

Votes: 42 24.1%
  • Xoxo Leah

Votes: 113 64.9%
  • TOOO HARD TO CHOOSE!!!!!

Votes: 19 10.9%

• Total voters

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!
Which one of these "cock tease" girls are hotter?

Erin Avery Vs Xoxo Leah:

Face Battle: I would Call it a tie between both of them for which one has a hotter face. Xoxo Leah could win but usually has ALOT of makeup on and Erin Avery also puts make up on but very little and also looks good without makeup...... WINNER: TIE

Tit Battle: My cal here would go to Erin Avery... even though her titas are fake there much better the Leahs whos tits look different from the others like a boob job gone bad.... WINNER:Erin Avery

Body Battle: another hard one but its a very close one... i go with Leah here but both have an equally hot body.... WINNER: Xoxo Leah

Ass Battle: another TIE

Pussy Battle: i will give this one to Erin Avery WINNER: Erin Avery

Which one to BANG?: BOTH NO DOUBT!!!! we all know this one

god i love both of them!!! but leah is a little better because she has way more updates...

In one post you say Leah's natural tits look like boob job gone bad and you pick Erin, then in another you pick Leah because of updates? Make up your mind, are you going to be insulting towards Leah, or compliment her?:mad:

In one post you say Leah's natural tits look like boob job gone bad and you pick Erin, then in another you pick Leah because of updates? Make up your mind, are you going to be insulting towards Leah, or compliment her?:mad:

i love both of them and i take that back leah has great tits

Erin, Leah just doesn't do it for me really.

Mess of reasons I guess. Surprisingly the ones that aren't physical have the biggest impact. Just really is the attitude to doing scenes, photoshoots, and actually performing in them that makes her much hotter in my book.

Tooo hard to choose!!!!! :)

holy shit!! thanks to this post for introducing me to Erin Avery!

When I saw it, I thought Leah was gonna be obviously hotter - but I'm not so sure anymore!! I'll enjoy a bit of 'alone time' with Erin, and see what I think!

xoxoLeah :angels: is simply the hottest girl on the net by far

I gotta go with Xoxo Leah FTW! She is just spectacular. And I didnt go for her cuz she is blonde, hell I normally go for brunettes.