• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Yep, super repetitive now.
That sentiment is becoming a recurring theme (and I share it), as tiresome in it's own way as seeing yet another of Gisele's predictably scripted formal photoshoots and videos. :2 cents: I actually look forward now to finding out what her young pitbull is up to.
She should do something different. She's more than capable of it :bounce: but doesn't see a need to, apparently. It's too bad.

Video & pics
Xo Gisele - Skin Tight

:lovecoupl :bowdown: :lovecoupl

:drawheart:
Case in point. We all know Gisele is fantastic looking, but this is another rehash of the same shit she's been doing for 7-8 years now starting with "Love...". I don't want her to take up doing HC, just to try out some different themes and photographers.

It's really too bad that G's galleries are now so repetitive and quite frankly boring. Don't get me wrong, I've been following her since she started the lovegisele website a few years ago, and she looks as hot as ever (probably even hotter now than back then). But, to be honest, her galleries were more creative and fun at that time; at least she changed scenarios once in a while. Now is all "glamour" and the same poses, just different outfits. I really hope she can come up with truly fresh, new content soon.

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Has is been long enough??? I am so sorry I havent been around as often. Safe to say last year was filled with some highs and what seemed to be never ending woahs... But I am BACK in action!! kickin ass and taking names hahaha ... well not really.. Just shooting some kick ass new content for my members area over on ************ !
I am also super excited to announce that I, as well as many other well known cam models and some sexy new faces, will be doing shows on on PacinoNetworkCams !!! I will be offering special and ultra naughty one on one shows as well as some fun and interactive Free chats! SO be sure to JOIN either my site, ************, where you can gain access to the chats via my members area... or If interested in cam shows only, Join via [url]http://live.pacinonetworkcams.com/[/URL]
Not to mention, joining either site, gains you access to all of my sexy friends sites as well ;)

I look forward to seeing yall there! I will be posting a set cam schedule here once it is ready!

xo Gisele