• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Video & pics
Xo Gisele - St Patty's Day

:lovecoupl :bowdown: :lovecoupl

:drawheart:
Somehow I was starting to think Gisele was slippin' just a teenie bit lately and then she comes back with this set. :cool: :clap: :goodpost:
She's made that thought look pretty ridiculous now. :facepalm:

http://tools.************/hosted/match_nude/1/?ccbill=1033448

Is anyone else getting bored by basically the same sets in different clothing?
I hear ya. :confused: :sleep:
Gisele's a very versatile model but she hasn't always shown that the past few months. It's kinda like she's preoccupied with personal stuff and is going through the same old photo sessions routinely rather than progressing further, maybe with different photographers, settings and themes.
I'd like to see more candid images of the real woman and less of the formal, posed stuff, myself. :2 cents: :yoda:

I hear ya. :confused: :sleep:
Gisele's a very versatile model but she hasn't always shown that the past few months. It's kinda like she's preoccupied with personal stuff and is going through the same old photo sessions routinely rather than progressing further, maybe with different photographers, settings and themes.
I'd like to see more candid images of the real woman and less of the formal, posed stuff, myself. :2 cents: :yoda:

I think the same...i hope in something new...

Like a lot of adult models have before I wouldn't be shocked if she and her photographer do a whole bunch of photo sets all at once and then releases them over time. That probably doesn't help with the situation of them seeming similar and a lot of her work appearing formulaic. Still, I find it hard to go wrong with Gisele.

"Still, I find it hard to go wrong with Gisele".

Agreed. She's still tops in my book too but after following her work since the LoveGisle days it's hard not to want something new and different. She's certainly capable of it. :bounce: